Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

The people saying these would be limited and a hard cop as well as won't sit have vanished from this thread lol. They sitting up here lol.

Common sizes will be gone by the end of today 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by thrudwire

Originally copped a half size smaller after trying my usual 9 on yesterday since it felt big. However, after I got home and tried those 8.5's on again a few times I decided to give the 9's another look. Went back to the mall today and tried on a 9 and it didn't feel so big after all. Perhaps its possible for a slight variation of size within a size because the 9 I tried on today didn't feel big at all.

Just a caveat to all those who went a half size smaller - you may want to reconsider your usual size before you realize you have a slightly tight shoe and it's more difficult to find your usual size. A quick try on of one shoe in the store without walking in both shoes can be quite different than putting on both shoes and walking around in them.
I agree. I went by what everyone said on here and asked for a half size smaller(11) but they didn't have it so I got my true size(11.5) and they fit perfect.

is there a way footlockers or footactions can order a size to be shipped to their store from another footlocker or footaction from another state?

I got my pair with no problem around 2pm the mall I went to still had all sizes too. I'm pretty sure most stores in the Richmond area have these in stock. I'm really satisfied with my pair, i think these are pretty good quality.

After a day & a half of wear - these are officially more creased up than my well worn '03 or '94 pair. Yes, no surprise.
But no hint of paint cracking - and I was out in snow and mud. The '09 TB paint issues were immediate.

Originally Posted by green rhino123

After a day & a half of wear - these are officially more creased up than my well worn '03 or '94 pair. Yes, no surprise.
But no hint of paint cracking - and I was out in snow and mud. The '09 TB paint issues were immediate.

but y did u have to test em out if u dont mind me askin... 150 to "road test" sum J's jus to post about em is a tab dumb
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by slimdunkin

Originally Posted by green rhino123

but y did u have to test em out if u dont mind me askin... 150 to "road test" sum J's jus to post about em is a tab dumb
eyes.gif

Who said he was "road testing" them anyway? Maybe he just wore them today and decided to give NT an update for those who were worried about it.. Sheesh

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

Originally Posted by zyr12

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

NDC just called my cell phone to confirm that I ordered 2 pairs... processed and being shipped
smile.gif

Anybody else get the confirmation phone call?

No 
eyes.gif
Nike does not ship on weekends, matter fact the place they are all coming from is not even open past Friday, 5 PM. so I call your BS and raise you some common sense.
laugh.gif
 have a seat kid
Why would I make that story up?  You are too new around here to be calling BS on me.... Not even gonna waste my time, or more importantly RUIN THIS THREAD going back and forth with the "Shoeking" who has been apart of this community for an entire year now.

So again, to the people WHO MATTER, if you ordered 2 pair from ndc and used the "new sign up" for free shipping, expect a phone call to confirm sometime today or tomorrow (yes they are open right now despite what this shoequeen says)

Originally Posted by 310HxA

is there a way footlockers or footactions can order a size to be shipped to their store from another footlocker or footaction from another state?
Yea. Just go to you nearest store and tell them what size you need. I'm sure they'll order them for you from another store, no matter what state has your size.

NDC just called my cell phone to confirm that I ordered 2 pairs... processed and being shipped
smile.gif

No 
eyes.gif
Nike does not ship on weekends, matter fact the place they are all coming from is not even open past Friday, 5 PM. so I call your BS and raise you some common sense.
laugh.gif
 have a seat kid
Why would I make that story up?  You are too new around here to be calling BS on me.... Not even gonna waste my time, or more importantly RUIN THIS THREAD going back and forth with the "Shoeking" who has been apart of this community for an entire year now.

So again, to the people WHO MATTER, if you ordered 2 pair from ndc and used the "new sign up" for free shipping, expect a phone call to confirm sometime today or tomorrow (yes they are open right now despite what this shoequeen says)
Yeah, I remember I ordered the CDP XI/XII pack and they called me on Christmas Day to confirm my purchase so working CSR 24/7 does not surprise me.

i usually wear all my sneakers for most of the first week or two after purchase to break them in

the $150 was in exchange for a product that i plan on having & using for quit some time
i can't predict the future, but like i said - so far, so good with the midsoles

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

i have to agree that this '11 release has turned out better than the '03s for several reasons.

-narrowed tongue
-narrowed toe-box
-no tumbled leather on the perforated part of the tongue
For a person with a wider foot, i find these to be a big minus. Plus tumbled leather > perforated.

rayray3thousand wrote:

rayray3thousand wrote:
smile.gif

No 
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
 have a seat kid

HaHaHa, Shoequeen. So original. Like I said, doubt it happened and because you actually started to throw out insults, I can bet money it didn't. I also purchased from them, even checkout pretty fast, and it was also a new account with free shipping. And the warehouse where most shipments come from is not open, and even when you read the shipping info it clearly says, BUSINESS days. Everybody who purchased order is still pending. I may be new to this site, but I guarantee I have at least 15 years of age over you.

Of coarse there is a 24/7 number open for purchases, but that has nothing to do with shipping.

23RAKIM45 wrote:
TheShoeKing23 wrote:
JFMartiMcDandruff wrote: 
...03 vs. 11 comparison

Very nice, one the best video reviews I have seen. Imo the 2011 is much better. I do know the 2003 has supposed "Better Quality Materials" but the 2011 looks much better. The cement actually looks grey and not greenish and the black is much deeper. And it seems to match the OG 1988 pair alot closer.
frown.gif

I listed why I thought they were better, its your turn....let me guess, you say they are because everybody else does. Typical

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

any websites still have them in stock?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Not for retail, $200+ most likely.

Check out ebay, or go to a FTL store and order them via store transfer, where they will ship it to your home. That's the easiest way to cop for retail.

rayray3thousand wrote:

rayray3thousand wrote:
smile.gif

No 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
 have a seat kid

HaHaHa, Shoequeen. So original. Like I said, doubt it happened and because you actually started to throw out insults, I can bet money it didn't. I also purchased from them, even checkout pretty fast, and it was also a new account with free shipping. And the warehouse where most shipments come from is not open, and even when you read the shipping info it clearly says, BUSINESS days. Everybody who purchased order is still pending. I may be new to this site, but I guarantee I have at least 15 years of age over you.

Of coarse there is a 24/7 number open for purchases, but that has nothing to do with shipping.
I doubt you are 45 years old... If you truly don't believe me, call 1-888-340-2776, I'll give you the 6 digit code to the sales rep too if this means that much to you 
indifferent.gif

The OG look is what most seem to want, with what i hope is a clear understanding that after stating the obvious release after release that materials are different, the one that LOOKS "true to the OG" should be deemed as favorable.

Originally Posted by lewi1913

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

any websites still have them in stock?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Not for retail, $200+ most likely.

Check out ebay, or go to a FTL store and order them via store transfer, where they will ship it to your home. That's the easiest way to cop for retail.
people have these in the buy/sell also for less than 200.

My story(its short): Walked into my champs at 3 pm. Asked for 2 9.5s, bought them. And the manager proceed to tell me I was the first person to buy a pair. Later on I went to my local Hibbert Sports to pick up another pair of infrareds 90s($45 right now), and the manager told me they havent sold a pair and that was at like 8 pm. So in my area there are plenty of pairs still and probably will be around for a while. 

Nike frequently ships out on the weekend.  Have had it happen many times.  That being said, my order with them for this is still "in process".  Should be good to go if you got a confirmed order in with them.

Back
Top Bottom