Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

anyone know if slamdunkspace is legit?

I get his emails from time to time... I don't think theyre flat out fakes, but maybe b-grade / factory rejects... I'll always be weary of sellers from China selling 3 months ahead of RD. 
But when they're on your feet can anyone tell if theyre b-grade?  To each his own I suppose. 

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Will double up on these, have not been able to say that on JB release in a minute. Can finally retire the last retros to.
This
the 3's being my all time favorite and already having a pair from 03' I will cop 2 pairs minimum
would cop more but too much heat in 2011.

ill get 1 pair, i was looking foward to these but the shiny leather and me knowing that they will chip easily is kind of lowering my excitement

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Jordan III white cement 1988, 1994, 2003, 2011 comparison side view below
http://defynewyork.wordpr...vs-1994-vs-2003-vs-2011/

Honestly they don't look THAT bad, however that glossy leather is a deal killer for me, it looks horrible, outside of that the shape doesn't look bad but the comfort is not going to be on par with the 03's
lookin at the pix he OG's had shinier leather then the rest besides the 2010's. Its too shiny this time tho. like it has a plastic coating on it. but i like as time progressed the new shape makes the shoe look better

Looking forward to these...but I hope they are just better than the Fire Reds from a few years ago - the mid soles on those started to chop immediately (btu i still love them)

Originally Posted by kapstone

Looking forward to these...but I hope they are just better than the Fire Reds from a few years ago - the mid soles on those started to chop immediately (btu i still love them)

2nd that!
pimp.gif

I hope pairs don't paint chip or crap on the first couple of wears

Honestly they don't look THAT bad, however that glossy leather is a deal killer for me, it looks horrible, outside of that the shape doesn't look bad but the comfort is not going to be on par with the 03's

Thanks for the link… I think people just complain about everything.  The shiny leather is only any issue for pictures that are using a flash, and yeah I also noticed how the OG looks shiny as well.  In fact just by the pictures I can say I don’t like many things about the OG, the 94’ retro looks the best with its shape, elephant print, the soft leather, etc.  End of the day, it’s a banal argument that won’t get you anywhere.  And although JB has its quality issues, we’re still getting white/cement III’s, which should make any real Air Jordan head freak out.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

They just about tripled the size of the cement print from 88 to 94 lol

word lol i think the OG super thin print is ugly. i thnk the new thick print is better. then again it does depend on what pair u get. it may b thin n it may not be. the 94's and nxt years has the best print in the pix imo

The OG 3's are undoubtedly the best version. Here are some pics of the 1988 og's (not mine though) but they're very gorgeous & classy IMO compared to the other versions.

5853620a16f40cae0e58adc0615379078ecbbd0c_r.jpg
3b3364a515d203fb01b0a9c864ee7eb6aca2972e_r.jpg
22816a160901a66078a99217ab5d63aad4790dea_r.jpg
373169170f09a66f7b2c0e382a79ce7ff7a907f2_r.jpg
047263f1510ac0eea1964c72ba3c0696f1180fb3_r.jpg
e99160190f08ac6c717d95dcf644815f6c9597ea_r.jpg

Originally Posted by 23edge

Thanks for the link… I think people just complain about everything.  The shiny leather is only any issue for pictures that are using a flash, and yeah I also noticed how the OG looks shiny as well.  In fact just by the pictures I can say I don’t like many things about the OG, the 94’ retro looks the best with its shape, elephant print, the soft leather, etc.  End of the day, it’s a banal argument that won’t get you anywhere.  And although JB has its quality issues, we’re still getting white/cement III’s, which should make any real Air Jordan head freak out.

No prob, the OG's leather however wasn't shiny, I owned the Originals and believe me it wasn't shiny, it was soft tumbled leather.  Lets face it, JB is not the company it once was, and hasn't been for some time now.  Its not really a surprise but they are definitely using very cheap materials compared to the past releases, and then they go and jack up the price 50.00.  How do you justify that?  You can't, but people will still buy them so to each their own, I'll stick with the 94's, and 03's if I want a set of white cement III's.

these are nice, definitely getting one pair and hopefully with the amount of heat coming out in 2011 i'll be able to swing 2 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom