Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by air234ever

Warning these run a bit big I had to go a whole size down ... You guys should try them on before you cop good luck
wow a whole size, you might regret that after a few hours of wear

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by Philosophre

ignore the fact that you haven't received a confirmation, i rarely get confirmations from eastbay or nike, but they still come. just check your order from their website tomorrow

Check your spam folder fam. Or recheck that your email is correct with them. I ALWAYS get a confirmation email. When I don't, I know there's a problem.
nah, i kno my e-mail. i rarely get them confirmations. but when i do they hit the normal inbox. tonite i was surprised to see my confirmation e-mail come to me from eastbay at 9:07 pacific time

ignore the fact that you haven't received a confirmation, i rarely get confirmations from eastbay or nike, but they still come. just check your order from their website tomorrow

Check your spam folder fam. Or recheck that your email is correct with them. I ALWAYS get a confirmation email. When I don't, I know there's a problem.
nah, i kno my e-mail. i rarely get them confirmations. but when i do they hit the normal inbox. tonite i was surprised to see my confirmation e-mail come to me from eastbay at 9:07 pacific time
I see. Every time I order from them I get a confirmation email. Congrats on your pick up though. A lot won't be that fortunate, especially with the fnl website.

I see. Every time I order from them I get a confirmation email. Congrats on your pick up though. A lot won't be that fortunate, especially with the fnl website.
So does a confirmation e-mail guarantee that I will be good to go? I now want to cancel my Champs order but I don't want to do it and then eastbay ends up flaking on me.

Originally Posted by salbah3

So is a confirmation e-mail guarantees that I will be good to go? I now want to cancel my Champs order but I don't want to do it and then eastbay ends up flaking on me.
Keep both open you can always return them bak to store not to pay shipping back.

These will be available in NYC for at least a few days. I passed by both footaction and FL on 34th around 1030 and there were only like 10-15 people in line for the 3's, both managers said that they had plenty of 3's.

I was surprised I was able to still order from Eastbay at 12:55 pm Pacific Time. So, if you didn't get your pair - NDC might have sold out quickly but, Eastbay still had sizes left! %%%! 
roll.gif
I already got my Eastbay confirmation email too! Its not shipping until the 28th, but I got my pair still!

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Originally Posted by deadly eskimo

how certain are you guys that it will be restocked and when will they be restocked?
No one knows for certain at all.  It is a decent bet that there will be canceled/declined orders and returns, so it's possible that there could be a "mini" series of restocks that way...

But as for a huge FSR restock, that just doesn't happen a whole lot...but who knows what they're holding back with the whole "end of fiscal quarter" thing.

Basically, no one knows, but it's definitely possible (and random sizes WILL show up once in a while on the different sites from returns and such like I said).

once the stores open and everyone cops their pairs, there will be many cancelled orders on ndc. most of the time, ordering online is just a back up, in case the stores sell out fast but since its a gr doesnt seem like people will be lining up early.

Originally Posted by niketrnr1fan

I was surprised I was able to still order from Eastbay at 12:55 pm Pacific Time. So, if you didn't get your pair - NDC might have sold out quickly but, Eastbay still had sizes left! %%%! 
roll.gif
I already got my Eastbay confirmation email too! Its not shipping until the 28th, but I got my pair still!

East bay gold membership says they still have 8 and 11.5s and up.

guys what is the limit on NDC? Is there a maximum number of pairs that can be sent to a household? I placed 2 orders of 2 and some people said that my orders may get canceled.

Originally Posted by 2ToneNYC

guys what is the limit on NDC? Is there a maximum number of pairs that can be sent to a household? I placed 2 orders of 2 and some people said that my orders may get canceled.
2 pairs per shipping address, so if you ship to different address you should be good

Originally Posted by poloman1211

2 pairs per shipping address, so if you ship to different address you should be good

both orders same shipping address.  Can i call and change it?

Originally Posted by poloman1211

both orders same shipping address.  Can i call and change it?
Dude, you should be good... I used the same address, login, and method of payment to place 3 separate orders of the retro 3 DB.... and same for the Kobe Grinch I did two separate orders with same everything... its only quantity limit per order...

So does a confirmation e-mail guarantee that I will be good to go? I now want to cancel my Champs order but I don't want to do it and then eastbay ends up flaking on me.
A confirmation doesn't guarantee anything. Look at it like this. No confirmation = 25% you'll get them, confirmation = 50%, In process = 75%, and Shipped = 100% you'll get them. Champs and Eastbay ship from the same stock. I wouldn't cancel either one until you get one pair delivered. If you end up getting two, just take the one to the store (champs) with the invoice and they'll refund your money.

A confirmation doesn't guarantee anything. Look at it like this. No confirmation = 25% you'll get them, confirmation = 50%, In process = 75%, and Shipped = 100% you'll get them. Champs and Eastbay ship from the same stock. I wouldn't cancel either one until you get one pair delivered. If you end up getting two, just take the one to the store (champs) with the invoice and they'll refund your money.

Those are some arbitrary numbers there. You are good. don't lose sleep over this.

Those are some arbitrary numbers there. You are good. don't lose sleep over this.
You don't generate constant revenue by guessing things like that. I also sleep very WELL. Especially when release dates are approaching.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by niketrnr1fan

roll.gif
So the orders that doesnt have the "not shipping until the 28th" are for orders where they had those in their stock/warehouse.  Orders with the "28th ship date" are back ordered as everyone stated because Nike for one reason or another did not send them their entire shipment and they still sold them because they know they are suppose to be getting those in once nike gets it to them. hope that clears up some things for people who ordered.

i just got this info during my call to check my order status and told them about how some of you guys have the 28th whereas my order doesnt. 

Back
Top Bottom