Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

IM GONNA BEAST WITH MY WALLET, JACKET, AND HAT...COMPLIMENTS OF NIKE SB

sbwallet_1.jpg
eliteboardshop_PHANTHAT.jpg
jktnikeelephantbreakergryxl.jpg

This $#@% looks like some old lady's jogging jacket.

roll.gif
roll.gif
  wasn't going to pull an NT and model it for the post
roll.gif
roll.gif
.  just needed some info. 

to the person that said there is a DTRT colorway, thanks.  i think this is 2 years old so i expect some work in trying to find the other one.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

sbwallet_1.jpg

Beast on beasty warrior. If I seen you in person with all that and the wallet hanging out, I'd laugh my @@% off and shake my head. You got the socks, wristband, belt and pants to match too?
laugh.gif
Your OD'ing it in MY honest opinion..

I copped my 2 pairs yesterday over at Foot Locker at my local mall...retail and I was out. Pics will be posted later...
smile.gif

Got to go pay for mine tonight so I can just go whenever to get them tomorrow. Almost passed on these but I just cant. After these Jordans are hitting the back burner for A WHILE for me. Passing on everything else I have seen for this year.

Info on the AIR Shirt?

You got yours so help us get ours lol

8and9 has a nice cement tee with a true message on it

Kikstyo also has a nice shirt if you're into the female on your shirt thing.

other than that nothing that appeals to me.

Originally Posted by Daver

sbwallet_1.jpg

Beast on beasty warrior. If I seen you in person with all that and the wallet hanging out, I'd laugh my @@% off and shake my head. You got the socks, wristband, belt and pants to match too?
laugh.gif

I THINK IT WAS A JOKE WHEN HE POSTED THIS CUZ THAT'S WAY OD ON CEMENT PRINT.

Can't wait till these drop less than 24 hours! I might be a bit crazy but I think I'm copping 4x this release. They're just too clean...
pimp.gif

My Evo's wallpaper for now. The KicksTYO Cement III girl is 
pimp.gif

982156ef8dcea3825d4db06f283c295bc6028ce.jpg

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Daver

sbwallet_1.jpg

laugh.gif

I THINK IT WAS A JOKE WHEN HE POSTED THIS CUZ THAT'S WAY OD ON CEMENT PRINT.

NO I FORGOT MY BELT...AND TEE

sbbelt.jpg
c2.jpg

roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Got to go pay for mine tonight so I can just go whenever to get them tomorrow. Almost passed on these but I just cant. After these Jordans are hitting the back burner for A WHILE for me. Passing on everything else I have seen for this year.
Wow you passing on the Concord XI's in December?
eek.gif

Only less then 24 hours remainging until these III's release! I'm going to get my 2 pairs of cements early tomorrow Morning from Modell's sporting goods!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

So I just surfed eBay, and from the looks of it these are not selling too well. Most has 0 bids, and the pairs the do have bids are all under retail. Looks like a easy cop on NDC for me with no rush

thats because they come out tonight

You guys are really captivated by some of this clothing (that has been out for years)
yall got attention deficit disorder

Originally Posted by Nonsense08

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

So I just surfed eBay, and from the looks of it these are not selling too well. Most has 0 bids, and the pairs the do have bids are all under retail. Looks like a easy cop on NDC for me with no rush

thats because they come out tonight

Exactly. whos going to be foolish enough to order a pair right now for $40 - 50 over the retail price when they are going to be in stores in less than 24 hours for retail.

I appreciate that these are closer to the original than the '03 pair. Once the on the fence people finally get their pair I'm sure it will be unanimously agreed upon

I guess the Finishline mobile glitch was fix for this release. I wanted to see if I can order before midnight like the Cool Greys and Altitudes but no luck this time.

Originally Posted by air23xxi

I guess the Finishline mobile glitch was fix for this release. I wanted to see if I can order before midnight like the Cool Greys and Altitudes but no luck this time.
These release tonight. I may be wrong, but dudes were pulling that off like an hour before they were supposed to hit the site. 

Back
Top Bottom