Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

Appreciate the tips!
Not a problem. This forum has helped me secure so many pairs I wouldn't have touched for retail otherwise. It's the least I can do. Anyone remember the direct IP address trick for the bred 11s in 2012 in FNL? That was the jig lol. We cleaned stock while the rest of the country splashed.

I was totally off on this release
I thought they would sell well but didn’t think it would be an instant sellout
Thought the FCFS at stores meant it would be plentiful
But it looks like most stores only got a few pairs
For real. This is the first time they did fcfs with small amount pairs & limited locations. What's ftl up to? They just releases flx w/ point based incentives. I swear they're making everyone pay for all the asw returns lol. I hope they switch up when the 5's come around. 4Pts+gr & I'll be happy. You can screw me on the super limited colabs, just let me have the stuff I wanted when I was young.

Decided against taking my chances with the footapps today and the fcfs at the malls and was able to get a pair off of size? for 230 shipped last night. It will be interesting to see how many restocks there will be for these. GL to those waiting on a discount.

I am not going to the mall with kids for no shoes. Not here in Washington. Schools closed day care closed. SNKRS came through.
Where in WA are you. I decided against the malls as well and decided it was worth it to pay roughly $20-25 above retail from size? and sleep in.

Decided against taking my chances with the footapps today and the fcfs at the malls and was able to get a pair off of size? for 230 shipped last night. It will be interesting to see how many restocks there will be for these. GL to those waiting on a discount.
This is me if I'm not sure. I'd rather drop a few xtra bucks and have it hand delivered. After tax in most spots you only paid 20 over. That's nada for piece of mind.

Lol these didnt sit at all. I treat every JB release the same. I get my phone and desktop ready at 9:50am. I wear a sz 14 and I dont play around thinking ohh these are going to sit. Been doing this too long.

Bruh. Size 15....I do the exact same. I had a cpu and phone ready to go.

Jordan definitely manufacturing that hype again with this specific release. My assumption is because so many releases “sit” and as a result, we’ve been able to purchase with relative ease and with discounts. This release is to put everyone back on their toes again and feel more inclined to buy on day 1.

This morning started off great to say the least
543D0734-89D0-4302-B10E-4500557525AC.jpeg

You're wrong - I didn't want the red 3's. Apparently most did not, full sizes available everywhere you look. Yet these sold out in minutes. Who's job is it to know their market, my job, or Nike's?

I didn't ask Nike to overproduce anything. Maybe take half the red 3's and replace them with UNC 3's and gee I wonder what that might look like. Any idiot knew these were high demand. Nobody was asking for red 3's on the other hand.

If you want to make excuses for Nike because you got a pair, I get it. But the experience they consistently deliver is inexcusable, period. It doesn't have to be. There is nothing about "being a business" that includes consistently short stocking your most popular items, which is what they used to do and now here we go again.
100% true in every point made. Notice we didn’t even get a Exclusive Access event this week for this either

Jordan definitely manufacturing that hype again with this specific release. My assumption is because so many releases “sit” and as a result, we’ve been able to purchase with relative ease and with discounts. This release is to put everyone back on their toes again and feel more inclined to buy on day 1.
Spot on. They do it every so often. There's a reason JB can move 2 million pairs in a day.

Yeah I’m wondering if they are trying to slowly pull back release stock to build up non-OG, GR release hype again. I remember in 2012-2013 when almost all GRs would sellout, even those atrocious “LAB” fusion releases haha

I do wonder if StockX and GOAT have made it harder for Nike/JB to do this though because, back then, you only had eBay and local sellers to set prices.

I thought about going to the mall, but getting up early wasn't worth trying to use a reward.

Got them off SNKRS. Glad I didn't sleep.

Back
Top Bottom