Air Jordan III "True Blues" Retro in August '09

Originally Posted by steven42lh

And I fought so HARD to get out of Jordans....they keep trying to drag me back...
Indeed...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by flight415

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

If true, these will end up on shelves longer than the cdp 3's have. Now if it's limited, then watch hell break loose.
You are seriously trippin'. These will be hotter the 2nd time around, bet. Wait make that the 3rd time around.
meh....these are gonna sell steady but not smoke......fire red 3's ain't sell that fast..took a few weeks for those to move.

thanks jb from ruining my retirement from buying your poopoo quality js....true blues, cement IVs?, infrared VIs?, cement IIIs?...when will this madness end

Originally Posted by hansam

Hope this is true because i always wanted a DS pair but never really wanted to spend 300+

Exactly...especially since some of those are yellowing tough. Everybody doesnt care for kicks the same. Fresh kicks in Aug for me please
smile.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

funny that this is finally happening. i've always wanted to compare how the release would go if these were released again. i still remember waking up a 6am to hit up NTSF in 2001. when my friend and i got there around 7 there were... 4 people in line. something tells me things will be different this time around.
Those were the days, I got these for 60.00 at the Nike employee store in beaverton. No one was out there when they came out.

here we go again..JB ruining it for those who spent all that time and money searching and finally coppin the 01's. but i guess it is what it is.

*sighs*

damn just wen i thought, i was done with JB rehab......i've breaking down inside

I am really hoping this release is legit!! I remember me and two of my friends coppin these and rockin em the next day my jr yr in h.s...we felt on top of theworld lol...then I was an idiot and traded them the next summer smh. I need these again but like others said I don't want to drop more than 200.

reading on every board seems like everyone will get at least 2pairs.

for me 3-5 should suffice

Originally Posted by akademikgenius

here we go again..JB ruining it for those who spent all that time and money searching and finally coppin the 01's. but i guess it is what it is.

Everyone always complains, they can never make you happy enough. Everyone complains because they don't put out heat, but when they do yall whine aboutthat....Relax

Originally Posted by DixxerElixxer

Originally Posted by akademikgenius

Everyone always complains, they can never make you happy enough. Everyone complains because they don't put out heat, but when they do yall whine about that....Relax

cosign it's not JB fault u didnt find the 01 retros yet or cop them from back then

Come on JB...don't let us down!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Looking to trade for a pair of the black 2009's limited that just came out...DS size 13. Have the 6/17 (withCarmine's) pack DS size 13, Allstar XX3's DS size 13, Black V's DS size 13, etc. E-mail me at [email protected]12.co.us if you are interested!

Welp, I guess I'm going to sell my VVVVNDS size 9.5/10 (don't remember off the top of my head) True Blues

Back
Top Bottom