Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

I hate living in a hypebeast area
mad.gif

Wait in the bay?? Really I never had a problem copping releases, well except for limited stuff. 

mad.gif

Wait in the bay?? Really I never had a problem copping releases, well except for limited stuff. 

Originally Posted by cornzilla

mad.gif

That's cause all the asians in the bay wear 8-9.5 
grin.gif
  No one should worry about these shoes, I'm guessing they'll be out in the same quantities as the white cements.  And some people say they're still around in certain areas.

mad.gif

grin.gif
  No one should worry about these shoes, I'm guessing they'll be out in the same quantities as the white cements.  And some people say they're still around in certain areas.

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

mad.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
I wear a size 11 in the cements and I never had a problem, I always thought 10-11.5 were the most popular sizes.

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

mad.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
I wear a size 11 in the cements and I never had a problem, I always thought 10-11.5 were the most popular sizes.

Can't wait for this release! I slept last time and have been kicking myself ever since. I'll be jumping on them this time.

Can't wait for this release! I slept last time and have been kicking myself ever since. I'll be jumping on them this time.

A classic that I personally have been waiting for. It was tough to get the 09 but these should be a breeze to get, even in the Bay Area.

A classic that I personally have been waiting for. It was tough to get the 09 but these should be a breeze to get, even in the Bay Area.

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

If the black cements were to drop before Christmas... They'll sell just like the cool greys imo

Thats what the concords are for homie 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

If the black cements were to drop before Christmas... They'll sell just like the cool greys imo

Thats what the concords are for homie 
smokin.gif

lol im on the fence considering i can only cop either these or the black cements... never picked up CDPs or internationals so i dont hav eitherr

lol im on the fence considering i can only cop either these or the black cements... never picked up CDPs or internationals so i dont hav eitherr

Originally Posted by swetooth9

deciding between these and the black cements as well...what yall think?

Both are must haves... Get both... but if you only have to get one, then Blk Cements...

Back
Top Bottom