Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

$150 price tag for 3's.
sick.gif

Noting the buying early...
I've heard that most are B-Grade.
Is that true? Plus the fact that you have to pay almost, if not more than double is obscene.

Noting the buying early...
I've heard that most are B-Grade.
Is that true? Plus the fact that you have to pay almost, if not more than double is obscene.

Ive seen a lot of the shoes copped early ARE B-Grades. You have to be very careful...is it worth having shotty shoes just to get em a week or two early?

Ive seen a lot of the shoes copped early ARE B-Grades. You have to be very careful...is it worth having shotty shoes just to get em a week or two early?

honestly , i saw these in person and i was really disappointed. i know it goes without saying that jb quality has declined and its like beating a dead horse, but these really had be disappointed. i thought the 2011 cements were pretty good for a new release but on the true blues they used a cheaper leather specially on the tongue it feels like a hard piece of plastic. i was thinking about selling my ds 01 true blue threes but after seeing the '11 version changed my mind.

honestly , i saw these in person and i was really disappointed. i know it goes without saying that jb quality has declined and its like beating a dead horse, but these really had be disappointed. i thought the 2011 cements were pretty good for a new release but on the true blues they used a cheaper leather specially on the tongue it feels like a hard piece of plastic. i was thinking about selling my ds 01 true blue threes but after seeing the '11 version changed my mind.

Originally Posted by jroc3821

These are gonna be crazy...watch
they will be crazy for sure since all these rappers and celebrities are wearing jordan cement 3s everyone will want to look "Cool". 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by jroc3821

These are gonna be crazy...watch
they will be crazy for sure since all these rappers and celebrities are wearing jordan cement 3s everyone will want to look "Cool". 
eyes.gif

Said it once and will say it again. This year may rival 2001 in terms of sheer volume of quality releases.

Said it once and will say it again. This year may rival 2001 in terms of sheer volume of quality releases.

I have my 09s so I def need another pair for walking around.  I will be patient and see if one of the "cool" resellers will have them for a decent mark up.  As I have said in other posts, I dont mind paying "A LITTLE" extra for service and peace of mine, just dont rape me ya know?

Some shots of my 09s...

I have my 09s so I def need another pair for walking around.  I will be patient and see if one of the "cool" resellers will have them for a decent mark up.  As I have said in other posts, I dont mind paying "A LITTLE" extra for service and peace of mine, just dont rape me ya know?

Some shots of my 09s...

Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

hell ill take b-grades but for cheap, anyone find them for cheap let me know
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

hell ill take b-grades but for cheap, anyone find them for cheap let me know
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom