Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by Tweezy

Originally Posted by Caerus

Will cop. Just received my Cemen 3's and I am in love man
roll.gif

Cleanest looking Jordans IMO

LOL HE SAID CEMEN 3'S..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by apossiblehybrid

man why don't they just use a regular box and spend that money on making the quality of the shoes better.

Because, generally, people will buy into the gimmicks and care less about the quality.

man why don't they just use a regular box and spend that money on making the quality of the shoes better.

Because, generally, people will buy into the gimmicks and care less about the quality.

Originally Posted by PTone

Have either of you bought a pair of the '11 Cements? Quality is on point. Much better than the '07 releases, as well as the '09 true blues.

Have either of you bought a pair of the '11 Cements? Quality is on point. Much better than the '07 releases, as well as the '09 true blues.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

honestly the White Cement 3's from '11 aren't all that good.
I mean don't get me wrong, they're better than fire reds and '09 true blues in the sense of cracking but when you compare them to the '03 they are **@*.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

honestly the White Cement 3's from '11 aren't all that good.
I mean don't get me wrong, they're better than fire reds and '09 true blues in the sense of cracking but when you compare them to the '03 they are **@*.

Back
Top Bottom