Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

I walked into a Footlocker in a small town yesterday...still had them. I was shocked.

I WALKED INTO THE LOCAL MOM AND POP SHOP HERE IN THE HOOD EARLIER TODAY AND THEY STILL HAD WHITE CEMENTS, TRUE BLUES, AND BORDEAUXS IN FULL SIZE RUNS FOR 129.99
roll.gif
Shoot...the chick that works in FL said that they sold ONE pair of Bordeauxs...they finally just sent them back
laugh.gif

They didn't even get the Cardinals in

I walked into a Footlocker in a small town yesterday...still had them. I was shocked.

I WALKED INTO THE LOCAL MOM AND POP SHOP HERE IN THE HOOD EARLIER TODAY AND THEY STILL HAD WHITE CEMENTS, TRUE BLUES, AND BORDEAUXS IN FULL SIZE RUNS FOR 129.99
roll.gif
Shoot...the chick that works in FL said that they sold ONE pair of Bordeauxs...they finally just sent them back
laugh.gif

They didn't even get the Cardinals in

roll.gif

dang, help a brother out with those bord's
frown.gif

roll.gif

dang, help a brother out with those bord's
frown.gif

roll.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 more info?

roll.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 more info?

well only reason i ask is i have the playoff XIII that i bought with my other XIII and i dont even care for CW
30t6p3b.gif
so id rather trade them for a pair of TB

Back
Top Bottom