Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

THANK YOU whoever (brucie) 
pimp.gif
posted Nike Mall of America is taking phone orders.. Just ordered a 9.5 the girl was quick with the order processing. I think they have alot of sizes left.. anyone who missed out should call right now.

Nike mall of America
Phone: 952.854.5042

Originally Posted by dooftard

waiting a lil to un-ds em...

damnnnn s0n!  if y0u dont mind me askin, where did y0u get that crooks tee at? cuz that *$%# is FIRE!

Originally Posted by dooftard

waiting a lil to un-ds em...

damnnnn s0n!  if y0u dont mind me askin, where did y0u get that crooks tee at? cuz that *$%# is FIRE!

man i cant find a size thirteen on any website, i was going to order them last nite on ndc but i literally fell asleep lLol

man i cant find a size thirteen on any website, i was going to order them last nite on ndc but i literally fell asleep lLol

Mannnnn NDC is trippinnnn. They need to take the money out of my account and process our orders. I keep checking every five minutes to see if they have processed it.

Originally Posted by datdamndeuce

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

^yup i remember the 01's being different than og's from the midsole to the inner tongue. nice og's there.

also did anyone get a shipping conf from NDC? should be shipped out today right? can't wait to get mine...

Yeah, I didn't get a shipping confirmation also. I did get a call from them for an order confirmation.
I didn't get shipping confirmation for my pair I ordered on NDC either...

My pair from NDC hasn't been shipped either. Same as always though should be here by Thursday afternoon.

Mannnnn NDC is trippinnnn. They need to take the money out of my account and process our orders. I keep checking every five minutes to see if they have processed it.

Originally Posted by datdamndeuce

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

^yup i remember the 01's being different than og's from the midsole to the inner tongue. nice og's there.

also did anyone get a shipping conf from NDC? should be shipped out today right? can't wait to get mine...

Yeah, I didn't get a shipping confirmation also. I did get a call from them for an order confirmation.
I didn't get shipping confirmation for my pair I ordered on NDC either...

My pair from NDC hasn't been shipped either. Same as always though should be here by Thursday afternoon.

check on ndc for your order status, mine says shipped but i never got an email confirmation

check on ndc for your order status, mine says shipped but i never got an email confirmation

I went today and picked up a pair I have 09 release TB. But there chipping so I grabbed a size10.5 because they run big IMO.

I went today and picked up a pair I have 09 release TB. But there chipping so I grabbed a size10.5 because they run big IMO.

So I was in LA this weekend and called a store 3 blocks from my boys crib and they said they had my size and I was there 3 mins later and they were gone. Started caling all over and they were gone everywhere so needless to say I was pissed all weekend.

Fast forward to 20mins ago I come on here and see the posts about calling Nike Mall of America and I call and they were out of my 9.5 so I wen t to plan b and called Niketown Chicago and I just ordered 2 pairs of my 9.5s. Just wanted to thank the dude that posted that they still had them, good looks!!!!

So I was in LA this weekend and called a store 3 blocks from my boys crib and they said they had my size and I was there 3 mins later and they were gone. Started caling all over and they were gone everywhere so needless to say I was pissed all weekend.

Fast forward to 20mins ago I come on here and see the posts about calling Nike Mall of America and I call and they were out of my 9.5 so I wen t to plan b and called Niketown Chicago and I just ordered 2 pairs of my 9.5s. Just wanted to thank the dude that posted that they still had them, good looks!!!!

Back
Top Bottom