Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by JorgeAP

Can any Houston Niketalkers tell me if these sold out, I'm planning to go to either Memorial City mall or the Galleria around 4 p.m but I want to make sure they still have them

most spots still have em but call ahead to make sure they have ur size

Glad I decided to hit up the mall today. I ended up buying another pair and not to stock up on, but to replace the size 10 I bought through NDC. It felt weird buying a 9.5 because I'm so used to just being a standard 10, but I had to after trying on both pairs. In regards to length, they measured up sole-to-sole, but the 9.5 felt better and not constricting while going down a half size....

Did anyone get a hangtag?

Glad I decided to hit up the mall today. I ended up buying another pair and not to stock up on, but to replace the size 10 I bought through NDC. It felt weird buying a 9.5 because I'm so used to just being a standard 10, but I had to after trying on both pairs. In regards to length, they measured up sole-to-sole, but the 9.5 felt better and not constricting while going down a half size....

Did anyone get a hangtag?

Originally Posted by JayBone2315

wow... easiest release that I can remember.

Pre-ordered my pair from Athletes Foot. All they had was a 9.5 so I took it (i wear a 9). Rolled up at like 10:00 to get em. Figured id check out Footlocker while i was there... still had tons, so I picked up my size 9 with ease.

I had no idea this spot was still around. Havne't seen one in over a decade at any of my malls.
laugh.gif

My seldom used 09's midsoles were starting to crack so I decided to get a pair. Easy cop at HOH Serramonte on a rainy day. Now I can beat up my 09's!!!

Originally Posted by JayBone2315

wow... easiest release that I can remember.

Pre-ordered my pair from Athletes Foot. All they had was a 9.5 so I took it (i wear a 9). Rolled up at like 10:00 to get em. Figured id check out Footlocker while i was there... still had tons, so I picked up my size 9 with ease.

I had no idea this spot was still around. Havne't seen one in over a decade at any of my malls.
laugh.gif

My seldom used 09's midsoles were starting to crack so I decided to get a pair. Easy cop at HOH Serramonte on a rainy day. Now I can beat up my 09's!!!

Can any Houston Niketalkers tell me if these sold out, I'm planning to go to either Memorial City mall or the Galleria around 4 p.m but I want to make sure they still have them
Try 1st Colony or PlazAmerica 

Try 1st Colony or PlazAmerica 

Got my true blues, got to foot locker half an hour before opening and was first in line got the only size 10.5 they received

Got my true blues, got to foot locker half an hour before opening and was first in line got the only size 10.5 they received

so those who managed to get a pair, how do they fit? compare to 2011 or royal foams.
i failed at the mall so i just called eastbay and switched the shipping from 3 day to overnight
i should have just done that in the first place smh

so those who managed to get a pair, how do they fit? compare to 2011 or royal foams.
i failed at the mall so i just called eastbay and switched the shipping from 3 day to overnight
i should have just done that in the first place smh

story:

so i woke up at 9 in the morning went to my local ftl. so pumped bout getting a pair. i brought my vip coupon and 135 thinking i can use it so i came in asked if i can use the coupon the lady said NO... I was mad as.... Then i said ight ima go to footaction to get my pair then the lady said alrite theyll take it...
smile.gif
))) plus got my size.. last one tooo and paid 133 for it ... and dude behind me got mad as hell #winning

story:

so i woke up at 9 in the morning went to my local ftl. so pumped bout getting a pair. i brought my vip coupon and 135 thinking i can use it so i came in asked if i can use the coupon the lady said NO... I was mad as.... Then i said ight ima go to footaction to get my pair then the lady said alrite theyll take it...
smile.gif
))) plus got my size.. last one tooo and paid 133 for it ... and dude behind me got mad as hell #winning

Back
Top Bottom