Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Sold out pretty fast at my store... me and my boy got a pair so im straight
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by teemaku

Originally Posted by johnjkim15

I hope they fit true to size otherwise my two pairs from eastbay are going to be such a burden
bro, what size do you wear? i'm a 9.5 but had to get a 9 and there's still a little room.
I just copped my pair at the mall and I usually wear an 11 but copped a 10.5 knowing these fit big and even the 10.5 is roomy.......GO UP 1/2 SIZE MAYBE EVEN A FULL!!!

Originally Posted by teemaku

Originally Posted by johnjkim15

I hope they fit true to size otherwise my two pairs from eastbay are going to be such a burden
bro, what size do you wear? i'm a 9.5 but had to get a 9 and there's still a little room.
I just copped my pair at the mall and I usually wear an 11 but copped a 10.5 knowing these fit big and even the 10.5 is roomy.......GO UP 1/2 SIZE MAYBE EVEN A FULL!!!

thought it would be more cats in the mall this morning..super easy cop..i wonder how long these will be around

thought it would be more cats in the mall this morning..super easy cop..i wonder how long these will be around

Walked in 2 hours after Arden Fair Mall opened...in and out in minutes with another 10.5......I swear NT is the only place that hypes this kinda stuff....parking lot was empty and it was smooth.....now off to get my Starbucks

Walked in 2 hours after Arden Fair Mall opened...in and out in minutes with another 10.5......I swear NT is the only place that hypes this kinda stuff....parking lot was empty and it was smooth.....now off to get my Starbucks

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Finally completed my collection.
Top to bottom, left to right.... 2011 True Blues (Deadstock), 2007 Fire Reds, 2003 White Cements (Deadstock), 2008 Black Cements CDP (Deadstock), 2007 Cement Flips (Deadstock), 2003 White Cements (Deadstock), 2003 White Cements

Niiiice collection man 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Finally completed my collection.
Top to bottom, left to right.... 2011 True Blues (Deadstock), 2007 Fire Reds, 2003 White Cements (Deadstock), 2008 Black Cements CDP (Deadstock), 2007 Cement Flips (Deadstock), 2003 White Cements (Deadstock), 2003 White Cements

Niiiice collection man 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KanyeBreast

At work but just got the text stating, "hey babe I was able to get them u owe me...."......love my girl
pimp.gif
damn, i need a girl
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by KanyeBreast

At work but just got the text stating, "hey babe I was able to get them u owe me...."......love my girl
pimp.gif
damn, i need a girl
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

got thru for one pair on eastbay last night, about to pickup another from my connect with 30% off, then back to studying for finals 
ohwell.gif
. Congrats to everyone who got their pairs. 

got thru for one pair on eastbay last night, about to pickup another from my connect with 30% off, then back to studying for finals 
ohwell.gif
. Congrats to everyone who got their pairs. 

Very disappointed on these. Hyped myself up for these, got the last 12 at my local footlocker, came home checked out the shoe. First thing is that the paint chipped, like the shoe got scratched somewhere. Noticed the stitching was really bad. Last i saw paint marks on the heel (white part of the shoe). To say the least I am returning this pair later when the store is not busy. SMH, just have to wait till my order from NDC comes in.

Very disappointed on these. Hyped myself up for these, got the last 12 at my local footlocker, came home checked out the shoe. First thing is that the paint chipped, like the shoe got scratched somewhere. Noticed the stitching was really bad. Last i saw paint marks on the heel (white part of the shoe). To say the least I am returning this pair later when the store is not busy. SMH, just have to wait till my order from NDC comes in.

just got back from serramonte..all 3 stores still hav e FSR     ......out of topic, just SMDH at employees talking about HEAT purposely lose game 2 cuz NBA was fixed....

Back
Top Bottom