Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Called all my local footlockers/champs/footactions no VIP Coupon allowed in the Orange county area.

Called all my local footlockers/champs/footactions no VIP Coupon allowed in the Orange county area.

Will be doubling up on these like I did white cements earlier in the year........but ironically, I still haven't even tried on my wc III's. Gotta do it soon though.
tired.gif

Will be doubling up on these like I did white cements earlier in the year........but ironically, I still haven't even tried on my wc III's. Gotta do it soon though.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by Tizzleman

Lies. And if they did the "pre-order" thing, I hope they didn't do it using the gift card method.

huh lies?
yeah i can tell u do not own no flatscreen

i preorder all the GR's there
you give them cash and your name and they put the money in the box
come release day you show up whenever u want with an photo ID to pick em up
why do i have to lie about a GR for?

Your doing it wrong.
Oh, and I don't know what flat screens have to do with any of this.
Either you were not at a Finishline, or the manager of your Finishline is on some shady schemes and wont be there for long.

Originally Posted by Tizzleman

Lies. And if they did the "pre-order" thing, I hope they didn't do it using the gift card method.

huh lies?
yeah i can tell u do not own no flatscreen

i preorder all the GR's there
you give them cash and your name and they put the money in the box
come release day you show up whenever u want with an photo ID to pick em up
why do i have to lie about a GR for?

Your doing it wrong.
Oh, and I don't know what flat screens have to do with any of this.
Either you were not at a Finishline, or the manager of your Finishline is on some shady schemes and wont be there for long.

these do crease alot like you guys know...so im going to have to buy some creasing thing that helps it...maybe force fields but they dont work alot
eyes.gif

these do crease alot like you guys know...so im going to have to buy some creasing thing that helps it...maybe force fields but they dont work alot
eyes.gif

Got my eastbay 20% giftcard yesterday!!! Ready for tonite and pray the site don't crash, $240 shipped to double is an awesome deal.

Got my eastbay 20% giftcard yesterday!!! Ready for tonite and pray the site don't crash, $240 shipped to double is an awesome deal.

Back
Top Bottom