Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

USPS FTL.  Was supposed to get my pair today, got hung up in Jax tho...
frown.gif

wish i could get these early for the people getting 2 pairs how you getting both?
i know some stores dont let you get 2 at a time
nerd.gif

wish i could get these early for the people getting 2 pairs how you getting both?
i know some stores dont let you get 2 at a time
nerd.gif

Alright guys I need to pick these up now in order to have them in by next Thursday(graduation) where can i order them now online? where are they close to retail price?

Alright guys I need to pick these up now in order to have them in by next Thursday(graduation) where can i order them now online? where are they close to retail price?

Originally Posted by aesop

Originally Posted by glove72

know of any in VA ?

what part of VA?

Northern VA ....Arlington specifically

Word, I'm down in the Hampton area...but the people I cop mine from are people I've bought from over and over again.  Just showing up all the time and asking questions...spending money in their stores even on non-Jordan releases.  In turn when something comes in and I ask they give a heads up or put something on hold or releasing early.  It's all about making connections and them doing business.  Have to find spots outside the mall who need the business too.

know of any in VA ?

what part of VA?

Word, I'm down in the Hampton area...but the people I cop mine from are people I've bought from over and over again.  Just showing up all the time and asking questions...spending money in their stores even on non-Jordan releases.  In turn when something comes in and I ask they give a heads up or put something on hold or releasing early.  It's all about making connections and them doing business.  Have to find spots outside the mall who need the business too.

Is it me, or do these look better with a "worn" look to them like most people's 01's?

I think they look better a little beat up
nerd.gif

Is it me, or do these look better with a "worn" look to them like most people's 01's?

I think they look better a little beat up
nerd.gif

know of any in VA ?

what part of VA?

know of any in VA ?

what part of VA?

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

Just pick them up on Saturday dude lol

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

Just pick them up on Saturday dude lol

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Copped 2 pair early...my favorite J.

627366be1a550211791a1700e996ed6c4f6c34f8_r.jpg

pimp.gif

Seeing pics like this is getting me more excited. Something about the ease and relax of it. Just how I wear my 3's.

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Copped 2 pair early...my favorite J.

627366be1a550211791a1700e996ed6c4f6c34f8_r.jpg

pimp.gif

Seeing pics like this is getting me more excited. Something about the ease and relax of it. Just how I wear my 3's.

Back
Top Bottom