Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by OG2345

Originally Posted by airedweezy

still undecided on these idk will be a last minute decisions def wont cop early last time paid 190 for cements and they sat for awhile wonder if these will too

hahaha, tell me about it. I'm still on the fence as well..
what up fam how you been? been away from the kobe thread picked up anything lately.....
im not one to brag at all.... thanks to my lady and rifla $100 out the door she will def be getting a gs pair 
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OG2345

Originally Posted by airedweezy

still undecided on these idk will be a last minute decisions def wont cop early last time paid 190 for cements and they sat for awhile wonder if these will too

hahaha, tell me about it. I'm still on the fence as well..
what up fam how you been? been away from the kobe thread picked up anything lately.....
im not one to brag at all.... thanks to my lady and rifla $100 out the door she will def be getting a gs pair 
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

^ Nike Outlet.

Those socks make the shoes pop.

thats a good look fam.
pimp.gif

They really did. I'm gonna cop some at the nike outlet tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

^ Nike Outlet.

Those socks make the shoes pop.

thats a good look fam.
pimp.gif

They really did. I'm gonna cop some at the nike outlet tomorrow.

Originally Posted by p charm

honestly I wish these were limited, I know a lot of people have their own opinions but where is the fun in buying jordans anymore? when you can walk in a store a month later and still get them and see every other person at the mall wearing them the day after they drop, there is no sense of accomplishment anymore...smh

Honestly....I've seen maybe 3 or 4 pair worn by others since the WC were released...people just don't seem to wear them like y'all think....or maybe it's cause I just don't pay attention to others kicks...so I don't really give a damn of everyone and their dead grandma got em....I know I'm rocking mine every chance I get, along wit the fire-reds, black-cements, etc, etc....

Originally Posted by p charm

honestly I wish these were limited, I know a lot of people have their own opinions but where is the fun in buying jordans anymore? when you can walk in a store a month later and still get them and see every other person at the mall wearing them the day after they drop, there is no sense of accomplishment anymore...smh

Honestly....I've seen maybe 3 or 4 pair worn by others since the WC were released...people just don't seem to wear them like y'all think....or maybe it's cause I just don't pay attention to others kicks...so I don't really give a damn of everyone and their dead grandma got em....I know I'm rocking mine every chance I get, along wit the fire-reds, black-cements, etc, etc....

Back
Top Bottom