Air Jordan III True Blue

^if it turns out to be cdp mold and quality cop 1, if fire red quality cop 2. Man those have to be one of worst retro quality jb has ever made.

^kuha ka pa din naman doc hayden e... even if the quality sucks... just kiddin.. kuha tayo nyan pareng jason! nike PI make this happen!!!

^ oo naman hahaha. pero kailangn kapalit pag nasira kagad.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jason16

^if it turns out to be cdp mold and quality cop 1, if fire red quality cop 2. Man those have to be one of worst retro quality jb has ever made.
Hey dude. Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the cdp 3's and fire red 3's mold and quality pretty much the same? I heard the trueblue 3's are of the same quality as all the other recent retros of the 3's and will be prone to the same paint cracking problem.

Originally Posted by sneakername

Hey dude. Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the cdp 3's and fire red 3's mold and quality pretty much the same? I heard the true blue 3's are of the same quality as all the other recent retros of the 3's and will be prone to the same paint cracking problem.

nah, i personally think that the quality of the cdp 3 is better than the fire reds
smile.gif

Fire REd 3 quality sucks...cracking of the colors is definitely true. Anyways, footalog is already selling the True Blues but at a steep price of $350 plusshipping pa.

Originally Posted by badjustin

Hey dude. Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the cdp 3's and fire red 3's mold and quality pretty much the same? I heard the true blue 3's are of the same quality as all the other recent retros of the 3's and will be prone to the same paint cracking problem.

nah, i personally think that the quality of the cdp 3 is better than the fire reds
smile.gif

Black cat 3's are underated in terms of quality imo.

Originally Posted by badjustin

smile.gif

Black cat 3's are underated in terms of quality imo.

I have a black cat 3's, bought it on sale in 2007 and also the pures... I might say the black cat's quality is ok, no paint cracks in comparison withthe pures which has already paint cracks in just a month after purchase also sole has already yellowed... by the way i used to wear them regularly since theyare first jordan retros i bought...

For those who wan to see actual pics, you can check it out at the jordan 3 trueblue thread page 59 and 61 I think. Seems like the quality is ok naman. Luckyguy, it was a gift from his gf. He got it from marqueesole.

350 hype, before it was only 250

Back
Top Bottom