Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

Mine look like that when they get here and I will send them the Fk back for sure!
Looks like a PS to me but could be wrong....I hope that’s not a pic by Nike themselves

Attachments

• 991D8AAF-E685-454B-8206-DE91E4A1DCAC.jpeg
    991D8AAF-E685-454B-8206-DE91E4A1DCAC.jpeg
    326.8 KB · Views: 383
Last edited:
You can say all you want the ones w the chi tag are for the beasts or whatever

But being from the chi and having those drop DURING ASW while it’s here makes me intrigued 😈😈😈
Would love a pair of those just for my collection. Tribute to 1988 kinda cool. No hate for the Nike Chi, I already know I wont have a chance. Whats gonna piss me off is when I see those having an 800 dollar price tag.

I wonder how many of the Nike Chi will be available. Has to be a super limited release.

I had a weird feeling there was going to be a shock drop today, but I thought it would be DMP 6's. Was at work and almost missed notification. Thank goodness a co worker told me they dropped. Ended up grabbing a 11.5. Super stoked!

I wonder how many of the Nike Chi will be available. Has to be a super limited release.

I'm thinking around maybe 2,300 pairs like the chi H2H 1's?
I'm hoping they drop at FTA state st on the reserve app
Snkrs pass will be impossible but snkrs stash we might have a chance

I'm thinking around maybe 2,300 pairs like the chi H2H 1's?
I'm hoping they drop at FTA state st on the reserve app
Snkrs pass will be impossible but snkrs stash we might have a chance

I kinda just wanna line up like the old days man **** all that reserve ****

Let’s secure a pair for sure and walk out with em

Line up?
Is you crazy?! :lol:
Especially not in FEB
The reserve app is where its at
I highly doubt stores will do FCFS but who knows
I'm hoping for like a shock drop snkrs stash just for chicago like they did for the OW MCA air force 1's

Was out in no mans land with ****** service. Spinning circles at checkout and everything. Go figure. Cool story bro...
33915F38-6D5B-435E-B676-C1E783F30582.jpeg

Man, even in the "winter" here in Phoenix when it drops down into the 30s, Im still wearing shorts...
Hold up, it gets down to the 30s there? The lady and I are contemplating moving there, didn’t know the cold was another thing we had to consider.

To me I could careless if it says Nike Air or Nike Chi, it’s still Mostly the same shoe, i thought JB would have released the white cements with Nike Chi to tribute the free throw line dunk but oh well

Unpopular opinion... If a pair of 3s dont say Nike Air, I don’t want it. Not from the chi, so it has no appeal to me to say chi on the back. It actually looks tacky. Nike Air is whats meant to be on the tab.

Unpopular opinion... If a pair of 3s dont say Nike Air, I don’t want it. Not from the chi, so it has no appeal to me to say chi on the back. It actually looks tacky. Nike Air is whats meant to be on the tab.
I will always prefer the Nike Air, but if I was in Chicago I would pick up one. I'd just double up, one Nike Air and one Nike Chi.

Back
Top Bottom