Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

20200210_162833.jpg

Picking mine up tomorrow!! Had points from animal instinct 3 I bought Saturday had a 11/11 HS! I rarely buy shoes but 3s are my weakness

I recall someone saying pickup for the reverse breds last Saturday was by 2 pm, and now this pair of 3s showing pickup by 5 pm. they trying to make everything worse.

It’s also a weekday release as opposed to a weekend. It’s going to have a later pick up window.

I’m in Houston. Why aren’t I able to enter raffles even for the regular pair? Still saying no stores available? Are they still updating stores? What’s going on?

Would anybody on here know if the Mitchell and ness Jordan jersey 87-88 is screen printed or stitch. I want the screen printed one. It’s the Red Bull version. Any help would be nice

Won a raffle at one sneaker shop located in the southside Chi, and another pair on FLX App vía Footlocker (State St) here in downtown Chicago. Got waitlisted without any head starts With a X3 status. Both size 13... and one pair will immediately be going straight to foot!

C1F83DB3-EE96-4C43-828A-62818612F1F3.jpeg
293057C5-2EC3-4B5A-A043-D4DA0671F919.jpeg

I’m in Houston. Why aren’t I able to enter raffles even for the regular pair? Still saying no stores available? Are they still updating stores? What’s going on?

wondering the same thing. Usually the raffle is up on Sunday for a release that is coming the following weekend. We’re going into Tuesday and still nothing, kinda on edge.

Back
Top Bottom