Air Jordan III retro College Grey sample

Originally Posted by michael0360

Originally Posted by Wozman23

Originally Posted by tahoefreshies

A III without elephant print is as useful as a condom with a 2 holes in it.

Condoms have a hole; it's kind of required to put one on.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

Maybe it's a nikeid templat(fingers crossed)
Could you imagine??? That would be dope!!! Sadly, I would have to be creative to get them cause Nike has no love for Canadians.....

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

^please. stop. my brain would explode if this were ever to happen.

Haha. I think many people's brains would! But it does look unfinished. If they ever made it a NikeID template it'd probably cost a grip. But if they made it so that you can choose from different prints besides Elephant (kinda like the BHMs) then that would be gravy. I'd probably cook up some predominately black one's with hints of Fire Red. Or maybe base it off the Grey.

If these became Nike Ids I'd be done with jb for dam sure would see so many ugly south beach colors ways. Just thinking what would happen makes my stomach move. Please no retros on I'd ever ever

For some reason I highly doubt these will ever be on Nike ID. lol and what was mentioned about the price, retail would probably be ridiculous; but yea, these are very* plain!

Thank you sooooo much for clarifying Wozman23!  I'm sure no one had any idea what my point was until you so elegantly cleared everything up.  
ohwell.gif

I like grey kicks, but this might be too grey for me. Would be tight for NikeID.

Back
Top Bottom