What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Already got my good pairs after doing the inspector gadget and keeping the best condition matching leather pairs on initial release week. No need to risk and go for the restock returns with flaws.......lol jk.

MF’n beaters
ADC922EF-9FB5-42F3-BD28-C43586FFB5E0.jpeg

I returned my initial pair from SNKRS, I hated the paint job on the midsole.

Got a pair from CityGear, they only had 1 size online. It was probably a return! Luckily I didn’t see any obvious big flaws.

Old cements separated tonight while out :smh:
Time to get a new pair or get them reglued, if I can find for retail I’ll pull the trigger.

Been avoiding buying shoes over the last year save for mega low priced deals so I can get my life in order and buy a house but 25% code on footlocker... £127 should be with me this week. So excited! Had a pair on '94 as a kid but never since...oh boy.

If US people are prepared to pay the shipping plenty of EU sites still have pairs sitting.

Been avoiding buying shoes over the last year save for mega low priced deals so I can get my life in order and buy a house but 25% code on footlocker... £127 should be with me this week. So excited! Had a pair on '94 as a kid but never since...oh boy.

If US people are prepared to pay the shipping plenty of EU sites still have pairs sitting.

FTL EU ship over here?

FTL EU ship over here?

Don' think they do bro but I know size?, hanon, END and JD Sports all do and probably more. Been a lot of discount codes around this weekend so not sure how long things will sit but worth checking for 're stocks

Back
Top Bottom