Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
One pear just to wear.

8B71C14B-BA6F-4C89-A209-FA36724CE2C2.jpeg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Black Cement meets Black Metallic.
I'll be glad when I'm out of high school and have an actual steady job to get all the recent Nike air releases I missed out on. But right now I'm more than happy to have these two.

Two of my three grails right there! Once they hopefully release the Black Cement 4's, I'll have completed my trinity and be done. (I think)

I underestimated this shoe.. At 1st..when I heard it was going to be FCFS, I said to myself "Nevermind".. Then when it switched to the app reservations, and I bought the pair.. I was very satisfied. I will probably wear these before the Win Like '82's

i was calling a member out for misinforming and trolling people about the BC III. may not have been about quality etc, but was still pertaining to the BC III. i get the part about doing it over and over tho, my bad. but he kept doubling down on it, so he kept getting that pressure lol.

thanks for clarification tho. moving on

I appreciate your cooperation,but please just report it and let the staff take care of it. Ok let’s move on. Thank you.

Last edited:
Because not having OG branding on OG CW 3’s, 4’s, 5’s, 6’s and 1’s made absolutely no sense

It made sense in the context that Tinker originally wanted to put the jumpman on the back but Nike wouldn't allow it, so he put NA to appease them. They released the retros in the form that they were always intended to be. Little did they know that there would be a massive backlash, and that most of us think NA looks way better! The only real test would have been to have both an NA and Jumpman version sitting in stores back in '88 and see which one people preferred. I bet you the Jumpman would have won. Personally, I think the NA looks so much better, however, that could be years of conditioning, not to mention having owned many of the OG (only 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 though), so true nostalgia would require an exact replica. That said, had I had a choice back then, it's hard to say which I would have gone with...

9A9C9CF2-FC0B-4977-BD75-9899CAC6D909.jpeg
For the old timers in here.
i think i got those air force 2’s if they are white navy. it was my buy everything phase :lol: they had just retroed and i bought both white navy and all navy with silver swoosh. need to see if they are still wearable lol

Wow.. there’s been quite a few spots replenishing stock online. This was a nice release, really hope they continue to push out NA classics with decent numbers.

Back
Top Bottom