What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I got shipping notification on Saturday from SNKRS. Its still saying “order processed: ready for ups”. Anyone else in the same boat? They’re supposed to be here tomorrow but havent seen any movement.

I wouldn’t stress it. I had a order do that once and the package showed up on time when it was supposed to. I don’t know if it just never got scanned or what. But it said the same thing all the way until it got delivered to my house

I got shipping notification on Saturday from SNKRS. Its still saying “order processed: ready for ups”. Anyone else in the same boat? They’re supposed to be here tomorrow but havent seen any movement.
UPS tracking probably takes a while to update.

UnDSing these at the gym today:
BEC9A9C3-FED8-468F-8A86-B0818B893C1A.jpeg

Mine said the same thing
It just updated a couple of hours ago
Will be here wed
I always get my packages on wed for sat releases from Nike

Just Curious, did Nike get a new Shipping hub other than Memphis. my BC are going from from Nike SDP which is in Jurupa, CA?

Thought I'd share my photos. Top pair is from Champs, only minor issue I had with this pair was the different leather on the toe box. Bottom pair is from Kickscrew, only little flaw was the ankle collar is a little uneven but it doesn't bother me.

Attachments

• IMG_8691.JPG
    IMG_8691.JPG
    178.5 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_8692.JPG
    IMG_8692.JPG
    206.8 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_8690.JPG
    IMG_8690.JPG
    397.8 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_8694.JPG
    IMG_8694.JPG
    185.3 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_8696.JPG
    IMG_8696.JPG
    216.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_8697.JPG
    IMG_8697.JPG
    229.1 KB · Views: 50
Kinda worried about a pair i tried on from BSNT, i got order confirmation from both them and paypal, but no tracking info. Looks like a few others havent either when i did a quick search. I just shot them an email, but right now im thinking about cancelling with all the restocks happening...ughhh late *** L

I haven't gotten any tracking info either but I'm not stressing at all. It's a european site so I went in with the expectation of getting them when I get them. *shrugs*

It's not like I'm dying to wear them or anything, they'll probably stay in the box for months

Kinda worried about a pair i tried on from BSNT, i got order confirmation from both them and paypal, but no tracking info. Looks like a few others havent either when i did a quick search. I just shot them an email, but right now im thinking about cancelling with all the restocks happening...ughhh late *** L
What was wrong with the order

surprised so many people "love" the quality of these when a lot of people seem to have this different leather issue. That would bother me. My pair comes in tomorrow...hoping they are mismatched

Back
Top Bottom