• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
:lol:
I’m still salty footlocker didn’t let me use my reward on the what the lebron tee because they said it was a quick strike.
Dats sum bull. Sometimes I want to argue with em on principalities but I've mellowed as I've matured :rolleyes

They changed it to the app for the gold toes and these. :nthat: One place I just talked to yesterday :lol:

https://raffle.sneakersnstuff.com/air-jordan-3-black-cement-854262-001

FBAAFD40-B6F6-4EAC-AE02-9496FD98ECFC.jpeg

Have a feeling these won't sell out, which is a good feeling

I just need these to be available at the mall around 2 pm on release day afternoon. Hope to at least have an online pair locked down by then too. After that these can sit, sell out, catch on fire or whatever else they want to do. :D

Somehow, I have a 10min head start on FTL but my account info says that I need $190 more to be considered "platinum" VIP. Whatever, i'll take it.

If the footsite apps tells you that you have a reservation when the countdown clock expires, what do you have to do? Are you guaranteed a pair at that point, or do you have to confirm the reservation?

If the footsite apps tells you that you have a reservation when the countdown clock expires, what do you have to do? Are you guaranteed a pair at that point, or do you have to confirm the reservation?
Gotta confirm after. Forgot the exact time you have to confirm.

I think it's like 1 hour to confirm

503C836C-9AFF-4505-A447-31D06E9D56EE.jpeg

Here’s a pic a took about a year and a half ago. It’s safe to say the black cement III’s are my favorite sneaker of all time. I’ve ran through more than 12 pairs in the last 17 years. I hope there’s enough to go around this weekend. I know I’ll be trying to secure enough pairs to last me another couple decades. Good Luck :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom