What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Whats with his head start stuff? Sorry, I haven't used the foot apps so not sure how it works.

I’m new to it as well. My area was one of the last to do it and I’ve bought everything online recently.

Download the app, create a VIP account. Go to launch locator and type in your zip code. If your city is doing the app you will get a 6 minute headstart. You get 1 additional minute for checking into the store physically or acquiring the code from someone. You get an additional 3 minutes for being a platinum VIP member (spending $300 in the last year).

Alright just got shipping from kixfiles
Let's see how long these bad boys take to arrive
Now i have better options for the double up
Hopefully one of the foot apps will lock me down

Truth. I’ll save my time and effort and if someone here posts codes, cool, I’ll input them. Like you said, 7 minutes = L.

That isn’t true lol. You have a chance. It all depends on how many people chose your size and how my they have in stock. I’ll prove it. I won’t check in...and I’ll leave it at 6 minutes. I bet I hit at least one store

Just received shipping confirmation from kickscrew but can't read it because it's all in Chinese lol

22 hours later finally have movement on kix-files tracking. USPS says package accepted in Hong Kong. No delivery date as of yet

Smart to select three House of HOOPS locations for Footlocker since they should Have more pairs?

Dang I'm definitely over thinking this .I don't think I've missed anything I wanted (other than Paul George /Playstation yesterday) since I became a plat VIP in early 2016.

Win like 96 was the first time I recall the store asking me if I had a reward coupon on RD all 3 footstores :lol:
:lol:
I’m still salty footlocker didn’t let me use my reward on the what the lebron tee because they said it was a quick strike.

Back
Top Bottom