What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
When does nike usually send reservations? Last time I was really on it was for space jams. Just checked my inbox to see all the bootsie *** nike reserved for me

Reservations would go out on thursday
Usually late morning early afternoon

I swung by Mission Viejo Mall....all the stores told me fcfs but they have low quantities, supposedly only one pair of size 12 :sick:
Now launch locators just say "you currently do not have any launches".......:smh:

Truth. I’ll save my time and effort and if someone here posts codes, cool, I’ll input them. Like you said, 7 minutes = L.

You do realize 10 minutes means you've been consistently buying **** from all the foot stores for the past year or so (need $300 total spent between now and 12 months ago to maintain platinum VIP, which is what you need for a 10-12 minute head start).

7 minutes can be anyone that has taken a hiatus from "sneaker buying" and just came back for this one release only.

#JustSayin

The elusive 11-12 min head start :smh:

I wouldn't be phased by it..........if this is truly a SUPER GR release for the BC3s like it was for the TB3s and the WC4s from 2 years ago, there'll be enough left for even 7 min head start folk.

At the very least, 7 min. shows that you at least not only got the app AND a normal VIP membership.......but that you also went out to the store and checked-in.

If this was a quickstrike release, then yeah.......you may as well quit right now.

I could go in store to get a 10min start but I'm pretty confident that I'll hit with the 9min start. HoH here usually gets tons of GRs

I could go in store to get a 10min start but I'm pretty confident that I'll hit with the 9min start. HoH here usually gets tons of GRs

I say being able to check-in and having the app with a normal VIP membership should be enough to put you in position for reserving a pair, especially with how much supply of these BC3s are being reported to be SUPER GR in abundance.

Unless you've been going crazy with every single Jordan/Nike/Adidas release in the last 12 months to rack up $300 worth of purchases, I doubt MOST FOLK have Platinum VIP membership still maintained BUT will still be able to cop.

So even with your platinum, you good bruh

Last edited:
10 min @ FTL
7 min @ CHA/FTA

Need this W
giphy.gif

Shiekhs getting these? Are they even still in business?

They getting them, but with all the stores they closed down for their recent bankruptcy filing...........they decided to go FCFS b/c they apparently don't have anymore money to maintain the raffle code system either :smh:

(I'm kidding on the "don't have money to maintain the raffle system," but they really are going FCFS for both the BC3s and the Top 3 Gold Toe 1s)

Whats with his head start stuff? Sorry, I haven't used the foot apps so not sure how it works.

Back
Top Bottom