What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Thanks for the speech but that’s why one doesn’t even need to ask. Everyone has different feet yet want to know how they fit someone else.

I added the poll because if 90% of people are saying they fit one way then you should be able to apply that to your personal experience and go from there.

Also, people keep asking about sizing when info is posted on the same page or the page before. Like how you kept asking when I posted the page earlier.

So you just gon’ disregard the subsequent post I made after the one you quoted? :lol:

she gonna beat your *** when she finds out? :lol:

Bro, you ever hear those jokes about being married to a latina? They’re not jokes bro, they’re the truth :lol: I fear for my safety sometimes.

Lol. Ever get the “when did you buy those?”

All the time bro. I usually play it off with the ol “oh I’ve been had these”
But I have to pick my moments wisely, usually when she’s in a good mood or distracted :rofl:

2011 vs. 2018. For comparison purposes the 2011 is a size 8 and the 2018 is a size 7.5

Tongue seems a lot lower on the 2018 pairs, don't really like that, prefer the 2011 tongue.
Everything on the 2011 pair is more of a matte finish, like the paint on the heel, the smooth leather and the elephant print is grey.

Last edited:
2011 vs. 2018. For comparison purposes the 2011 is a size 8 and the 2018 is a size 7.5

Man, I couldn't stand that bold black 2011 and CDP Elephant Print! Saw them in-store and walked right out. Hope the '18 print is consistent with the photo above.

Last edited:
On time for the big footers (Sz 14 gang gang)

IMG_4069.jpg

40CE94BD-CEE0-4C73-8942-4AB0032B27CA.gif

These are looking so good! I’m debating on whether I should go for the double up on release day

Tongue seems a lot lower on the 2018 pairs, don't really like that, prefer the 2011 tongue.

I personally am glad the tongue is lower. I cannot stand "shin guard" type of tongue on Jordan, especially on the AJ4.

Back
Top Bottom