Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
As all of us know that these BC3s and the TB3s have the same molds
aj 3 1.jpg

So JB is tryna play with us! Why cant they AT LEAST make the BC3s mold same as 2011 or 2013 molds with the EP height lower?
here are my 2013 WC3s 88 and 2018 BC3s. I would prefer the 2013 molds over 2017-2018.
aj 3 2.jpg

aj 3 3.jpg

Well, exept for the "NIKE AIR" on the bottom and the bold "NIKE AIR" fonts on the back tab is a plus for me.
but we know JB is playing with us.
ATTENTION JB!
when you say "REMASTER" it means orginal molds and maybe better materials because when you say REMASTER we are assuming you will make them right or better! please stop playing! smh

Eh the 88s and the new BC3s look damn near identical. He only thing that is different between them is the toe rand on the BCs is just SLIGHTLY higher than the 88s. You are nitpicking to high hell on asking for the same mold as the 88s when they are damn identical

Hope they’re easy to get, put me down for 4.
I’m going for the lifetime supply on OGs this year, will worry about if they release a better version years down the road.

Then why are you in the thread :lol:
I knew this shtick would be the comeback :lol:

Listen, this thread is not an appreciation thread dude. Especially regarding JB's quality control.

There is no written or unwritten rules that says everyone has to positive in here. And as you can notice and easily check, I was in here before pics were posted.

I knew this shtick would be the comeback :lol:

Listen, this thread is not an appreciation thread dude. Especially regarding JB's quality control.

There is no written or unwritten rules that says everyone has to positive in here. And as you can notice and easily check, I was in here before pics were posted.
You gonna get a pair of these to go next to your pair of Tariq Nasheed Flex Step boots?

Yo straight up idgaf what anybody says. I’m thrilled these are back with Nike air and will be copping. These are a must!

Honestly I'll grab a pair
But if they aren't any better than my TB3s then I won't double up
And i'll be mad because JB had the price up a extra 20 for the same BS he letting go for 20 less

And if the Quality is better
I'll still be mad because they had the TB3s marked up the extra 20

I'm not mad at the shoe
I'm mad at the idea of I paid 220 and now you're giving me a product that could be the same or slightly better for a cheaper price

As all of us know that these BC3s and the TB3s have the same molds
aj 3 1.jpg

So JB is tryna play with us! Why cant they AT LEAST make the BC3s mold same as 2011 or 2013 molds with the EP height lower?
here are my 2013 WC3s 88 and 2018 BC3s. I would prefer the 2013 molds over 2017-2018.
aj 3 2.jpg

aj 3 3.jpg

Well, exept for the "NIKE AIR" on the bottom and the bold "NIKE AIR" fonts on the back tab is a plus for me.
but we know JB is playing with us.
ATTENTION JB!
when you say "REMASTER" it means orginal molds and maybe better materials because when you say REMASTER we are assuming you will make them right or better! please stop playing! smh
Your true blues are identical to the BC3 lol at least the leather quality will be better

Back
Top Bottom