What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
No, they're pandering to those little children who love exclusivity and reselling them.
Yeah, well them too. That's what is causing the bs we hear and read about. Kids getting hurt and losing their lives over these shoes. What is wrong with this world that a pair of sneakers meant so much to take a life for? blows my mind. End of the day, they just shoes..

Yeah, well them too. That's what is causing the bs we hear and read about. Kids getting hurt and losing their lives over these shoes. What is wrong with this world that a pair of sneakers meant so much to take a life for? blows my mind. End of the day, they just shoes..

Some see these as status symbols and believe a pair makes them a person. Instead of working hard for them they want them then and now which is why they steal and kill for them.

Remember when blogs were posting about how Adidas outsold jordan. They’re mad Adidas is looking more shiny to hypebeasts, so they’re cutting production. All this After the Off White 1s took the sneaker world by storm this year. Jb lost money this year because they dropped four pairs of ugly 5s, and bunch of other bland retros for $190. They act surprised when the all star 6s and Alternate tinker 7s rot on shelves all while gifting good looking retros to celebrities. I still believe they think that true blue 3 sat because of the price and not the crap quality. Make better stuff, drop OGs, and make the money that way.

Just give me 2 pair of black cement 3s then the fire red 3s and the white cement 3s with Nike air and after that JB can't kick rocks

The funny thing is, I doubt making them limited will do anything to help.

The run Jordan Brand went on was historic but all things come to an end.

There will always be a market for his shoes but I don’t know if they will ever be as popular as they once were.

I rarely purchase J’s anymore but JB can do all that limited bs they want and price hikes as well. You produce trash CW’s and have ppl pay $190 plus tax every weekend?

Nahhhh FOH with all that. There are better brands, better craftsmanship, better quality and materials on their shoes than JB.

I would tell JB to take notes but they are too busy with their heads up their own a**** let em suffer

I could be way wrong, but I get the feeling we're gonna get some kinda patch like:
F2A66A13-41FB-4B46-B1D6-91F3D60F9B04.jpeg
1C8D3205-EC5A-46E3-8C15-E1C12117257A.jpeg
this on the BC3's ( That's why the pics are taking so long)

There will always be a market for his shoes but I don’t know if they will ever be as popular as they once were.

I rarely purchase J’s anymore but JB can do all that limited bs they want and price hikes as well. You produce trash CW’s and have ppl pay $190 plus tax every weekend?

Nahhhh FOH with all that. There are better brands, better craftsmanship, better quality and materials on their shoes than JB.

I would tell JB to take notes but they are too busy with their heads up their own a**** let em suffer

I agree 100%.

I hope Nike/JB suffer super hard next year. I hope all Retro's sit, and go on massive clearance, like never before. I'm talking 1994, 1-3's.

I think JB was REALLY lucky that for so many years, the only other sneaker brand it really had to compete with (in terms of hype and attention) was Nike itself. The sneakerhead market for the longest time was pretty much exclusively Nike and JB. Like it or not, Adidas has definitely taken attention away from JB since 2015 or so-the amount of that attention is debatable, but it definitely isn’t non-significant.

I do wonder what would have happened if JB had cut retro production in 2015 instead of skyrocketing it as they did. It probably would have taken a lot of attention away from Adidas as people would still have to camp out for retros.

I don’t even remember what good retros even came out the last 2-3 years outside of a small hand full

Most of the retros JB has been releasing have been extremely ugly there’s a reason no ones buying them

Back
Top Bottom