What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
All I want is: 1) Shape 2) Materials and 3) Colorway.

If JB combines those 3 elements into one shoe, I will double up and buy two excellent $200 shoes from JB every 3 years. By putting out quality product, JB gets $400 of my money every 3 yrs.

If JB splits those 3 desirable elements into 3 separate shoes, and drops one shoe every 3 months, I will most likely buy one mediocre $190 shoe from JB every 3 months. So in 3 years JB could get as much as $2,280 from pushing out doo doo shoes.

$2,280 vs $400

If we don’t collectively stand our ground and speak with our wallets, what is JB’s incentive to give us high quality retros that are true to the OG’s?

Last edited:
We don’t need exact copy’s. They just should have done these like they did the Unites, UNCs and recent Georgetown 3s. The outrage is that they waited until after they released these to go and fix the shape and toebox (and tongue). Do you not see that JB has finally fixed the AJ3? And does it not make you upset you or at least kind of bother you that they didn’t start with these?

The 3s are far from "fixed" :lol:
Are they better? Yes. They still look nowhere near the OGs.

All I want is: 1) Shape 2) Materials and 3) Colorway.

If JB combines those 3 elements into one shoe, I will double up and buy two excellent $200 shoes from JB every 3 years. By putting out quality product, JB gets $400 of my money every 3 yrs.

If JB splits those 3 desirable elements into 3 separate shoes, and drops one shoe every 3 months, I will most likely buy one mediocre $190 shoe from JB every 3 months. So in 3 years JB could get as much as $2,280 from pushing out doo doo shoes.

$2,280 vs $400

If we don’t collectively stand our ground and speak with our wallets, what is JB’s incentive to give us high quality retros that are true to the OG’s?
JB has it's issues and I'm not doubting that but I think a lot of what we are getting now is the result of all the anger and complaining that collectors have thrown them.

There's still bad releases but in general it's significantly better then it was 5-10 years ago.

The 3s are far from "fixed" :lol:
Are they better? Yes. They still look nowhere near the OGs.

No where near? Agree to disagree lol. As far as I’m concerned they’re fixed. Enough for me at least. Toebox EP is low. Shape is vastly improved and the tongue liner material is tucked as it should be. Yeah, they’re fixed enough. Worlds better than what we got for the BC3, that’s definite.

Last edited:
They really don't though IMO. Tongue is off. Shape/toebox is off. Elephant print is off. They look good, but they're way off from the OG.

ce5fda23936b273ba893e279cdb77a1b.jpg

1617374662172.jpeg

They really don't though IMO. Tongue is off. Shape/toebox is off. Elephant print is off. They look good, but they're way off from the OG.

ce5fda23936b273ba893e279cdb77a1b.jpg

1617374662172.jpeg

What are you talking about? You're just proving and solidifying my point lol. Thanks

Oh God. The shoes you posted are not what I’m referring to. Those are the ones that are NOT fixed.

My bad. I saw that you posted "do you not see that JB has fixed the AJ3." I thought you were referring to the whole line.

I like the tongue on that first and last pair. I really only mess with OG CWs though so outside of that I'm a poor judge.

"Stop it" :lol:

Relax.

Post pictures of the 1994s, that was a great shape. It had a round aerodynamic look to it. These recent threes are getting closer.

Not to be that guy, but I see a lot of people in here saying the ‘18 BC3’s aren’t up to par but giving a pass to the ‘85 NG 1 retro that’s butchered too....no problem anyway because to each their own but it’s interesting to assess.

Also, my avy made some rounds the last few pages :nthat:

lol @ NG1's being butchered.

I like you lamekilla lamekilla but cut it out lol

It's literally a million retro models, from 1 to 14, none of which come close to the "OG", yet NG1's are the ones you single out lol

I would understand this stance if you are a cat that doesn't cop ANY retros.

Back
Top Bottom