What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Downtown Detroit today plenty sizes in the back as well.

FB_IMG_1557627664159.jpg

Both solid potential pickups if I saw them in my area. Damn....

Damn

I need to get my *** to an outlet
Do you guys know how the Jordan 3 White Cement 88 from 2013 fits compared to 3s and general? Also I had the fire red froom 2013 how does it fit compared to that? Please just reply if you wore the fire red 2013s or a 3 in general

Do you guys know how the Jordan 3 White Cement 88 from 2013 fits compared to 3s and general? Also I had the fire red froom 2013 how does it fit compared to that? Please just reply if you wore the fire red 2013s or a 3 in general

True to size for the most part if your feet are wide than you may wanna go a half size up. 3's always feel snug af cuz all the padding and if you have a wide foot there will need to be some break in time

True to size for the most part if your feet are wide than you may wanna go a half size up. 3's always feel snug af cuz all the padding and if you have a wide foot there will need to be some break in time

I have wide ninja turtle feet and I normally go half but with the IIIs I go to my TTS

My only regret about this sneaker is last year. I wish I would’ve gotten at least 6 pairs. I’m at 3 right now. They’re not extinct yet but I was coppin b.s.

This is the sneaker that I literally worn for two week straight. And they’re actually pretty comfortable for a 1988 gem.

I am of no help

all those were size 8's and that was posted in a facebook group early Saturday

going to Detroit store is a nightmare with a huge pick up truck and no where to park. I wanted ROY but being cheap otherwise I might've went down there

I would double up (size 8, coincidentally) if there was a good pair. Good meaning decent paint job on the midsole, no pre-creases, and decent EP height.

Back
Top Bottom