What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Maybe it's just me but a black based shoe hides that high cut EP at the toe, while a white based shoe makes it really stick out. I hope the fix that for the eventual WC release.

Those Katrinas will go great with my goggles for when I go grocery shopping and take out the trash.
Kareem_Abdul-Jabbar_1974.jpeg.jpg

My fire reds are practically still ds, added to the fact that these got no NA.
It'll come down to game time for me.

See to me, I prefer these not having Nike Air on them...The Katrina Auction pair, and DA’s PE’s from before that didn’t have Nike Air...It keeps it true to the colorways origins...

Full disclosure I’ve never had issues with Nike Air not being used on non-OG colorways...It’s when they start dropping the OG’s with the Jumpman that I start having issues...

See to me, I prefer these not having Nike Air on them...The Katrina Auction pair, and DA’s PE’s from before that didn’t have Nike Air...It keeps it true to the colorways origins...

Full disclosure I’ve never had issues with Nike Air not being used on non-OG colorways...It’s when they start dropping the OG’s with the Jumpman that I start having issues...

Last edited:
The swoosh on those BCs was very poorly executed. I actually think the swoosh on the 3s looks great, but that pic above is awful.

CB692A95-BFD8-4BEA-B59A-E84320A3A358.jpeg Don C Black Cement III Hybrid Jordan 1 coming thru!!

It looks like, they ****** up the toebox with a strap!

Really look like “Jordan 1 Retro 86”
That was mashup Jordan 1 & 2
253F956F-EAA1-42B1-AE83-DF1DE2DE1CC0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom