• True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Got my Snkr pair. Top 3 completed.

8E849F6D-05B5-403A-9689-6C5D6C15DDD5.jpeg

Last edited:
I misspoke. I won’t toss ‘em but I’ll give to goodwill or something. I will say that they have the usual cracks, chips, etc.

Btw, got my SNKRS pair and glue stains high EP galore. FTL pick up flawless. Just not sure if you start with the bad pair first or the good pair.…
This is why i kept my other footlocker pair. If this SNKRS pair comes bad, i'm returning WITHOUT HESITATION. I already had one pair bad that i returned because of chipping and missing paint. I don't feel the need to really double up on this pair, so whichever is best i'm gonna keep. If they are both just truly flawless then i may keep both, (my ftl pair i kept is flawless) I just wish SNKRS would have let me cancel that pair, i wouldn't even be in this situation lol

Wow, those UA in the video are really scary well done. I'd need to see them in hand, or close up pics without all of the fumbling around he's doing and gibberish talk, but at a glance these could fool me. Re. the laces, my wife just bought a pair of Nikes and they were laced from top to bottom on the last lace hole. I've seen that on many Nikes, though I can't recall how my recent Jordan pickups were laced, but I think I recall having to switch them up from factory lacing, so I wouldn't say that's a dead giveaway. Regardless, if that's the only major sign, man, that's a problem!

FYI for others....I ended up getting a second pair from the same SNKRS account from which I got the early release. I had the same issues many reported re. not showing purchased, and got the email confirmations 2 days after the shipment notifications from SNKRS.

Loving these overall, and ortho sole makes them that much more comfortable. Really needed the BC4 though; would trade these for those any day ;-). Hopefully those will be a similar GR with lots of chances to cop!

I know I was talking about not even bother getting the ‘18 pair but I end up cracking & bought a pair this past saturday from BSTN. They sent out the shoes Monday & I received them literally next day on Tuesday. Praying that my pair doesnt have any flaws or high EP height on the toebox, my pair came out perfectly. Super happy with the purchase

99DD5C7C-CFDE-4095-9AE2-410AC7379CD3.jpeg
Man, that pair looks flawless :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

Can’t believe “fanny packs” of all things are actually a thing again. I think the kids are confused and think just because fanny packs were around in the 90s, that they are/were a welcomed fashion trend. The culture has never f’ed with fanny packs! **** is wack. Always has been.
do you remember what they use to call those bags? lol

DHL and SNKRS don't know where my package is. :angry: Filed a claim. $%(&#%!!!

Rastrent42 Rastrent42 its time to stop. Please stop commenting and filling the thread with useless back and forth. You guys can take it to PM’s if you really want to keep it going. If it keeps up all your posts will be deleted and you will be removed from the thread.
Feel free to delete my comments- I was just seeking clarification and I finally got it after being pestered by a couple users. It’s all good I’m done and got the info I was looking for. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom