What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Line is stupid long to pic up and this mall didn’t even get that many. Most of them are just in line cause they think they will have pairs to pick up after the then manager told everyone just reservations only till 3.

Reasons I hate the south..... not understand rules.

Reasons southern people cannot drive too. They see instructions and say nah...
Youre free to leave at anytime, we arent holding you hostage

So I mentioned that I picked up my FA and FTL pair and the FA pair was better. I don't really care bout the whole EP thing but bruh.. my FTL pair was hilariously bad lol..

IMG_5045.jpg

IMG_5046.jpg

IMG_5048.jpg

Yea i am going to call some local spots and try to snag a pair or two.
I feel like this is a pair u cant go wrong with an extra. Jb did a great job imo

Does Got Em on SNKRS mean we are guaranteed to get the shoe? It says “purchased” on my app, but still no email confirmation

Thx

I still haven’t gotten the email from SNKRS or Nike but when I log on to my account via desktop, it says preparing to ship

I always thought certain sizes are harder to cop. Smaller sizes seem to be easier than the middle or bigger sizes in the US. Maybe that's why it was easier to get for some.

Does Got Em on SNKRS mean we are guaranteed to get the shoe? It says “purchased” on my app, but still no email confirmation

Thx
No nothing’s guaranteed until that’s shipping email . That’s why they put a hold charge on your credit card until the the order is fully processed.

Thx
Yea man had the same problem. Order wasnt showing on my NDC account either. I called yesterday and after 45 minutes the lady on the phone gave me my confirmation and a 20% code. Didnt get my email until this morning, but they are shipped.

So is it better to have more FTL accounts or just one with a lot of purchases? Also I accidentally put the same info (forgot to change) on my alternate account and it ended up having the same order history as my main one (different phone and email tho). Did I mess up lol? Should I make another account because I feel like this one is now affiliated with my main one.

I usually just use my main account. And if I win a raffle on the others, I'll make the purchases on them, which increases their spending. But I typically don't go in there with the thought of "I need to spend more on X account, unless I'm trying to get it Platinum status.

Would make sense to have better odds on raffles if you buy more. I think I’ve seen that posted on these boards just not sure which sites if any that applies.

I used to be the same way, would only buy my size, but past year plus I’ve opted to buy other sizes and just sell and rebuy through stockx. They’ve just made it too easy to get what you want vs. Fb, meet ups etc.

With these BC3s, it would be a waste of time and possibly money. If it's super hyped release and resale is super high, I'd absolutely do it. Just not for a GR where it takes less time and effort just to go to GOAT/StockX. Especially when these will more than likely restock, too.

If the polls were at 85% TTS, it would make them feel better ... :lol:

source.gif

Back
Top Bottom