Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
anybody staying up for euro sites?

tomorrow?

I am, ive got work between the US drop times so i'd rather get it over with and secure a pair then rushing to the bathroom to try. I was debating about doing a preoder but i've been watching the prices on these drop on stockx steadily, so i'm hoping its a massive GR like the royals and should be a easy cop.

5826C3F5-2E9F-4593-A1A7-96596F9A3EEB.jpeg

:nerd: Via Marcus Jordan
how you going to be jordan son, and rocking your j's like that hahah smh. he cutting off circulation

I was just looking at that picture. I’ve never liked the look of tying your laces behind the tongue like that.

I used to do that back then or not tie them at all and just have the laces inside. I don't know if that was the trend back then but now I just show the laces and tie my shoes properly lol

Never liked the way the laces come from the factory on 3s. Super choked up. Always gotta unlace em and do it a little looser. Looks better that way and it won’t be as long when you tie them

I tend to keep my shoes more choked up nowadays because the way I used to wear them a couple of years ago ended with heel slippage and constant friction between my heel and the sock liner created holes in the sock liner. Basically destroyed my 2011 BC3s and some 4s like that. Only shoes I really keep untied are 1s and 11s and one bootie upper kicks like ultra boost.

For the ones that have these in hand, do these fit like the True Blues, where as they are snug as hell and you should go up or can you go TTS and be fine
IMO these are a little tighter than the TB3's so if your TB's were a little tight, I recommend going up a 1/2 size on the BC3's

just going to try my luck on snkrs. not going to be in the city at the time of release and that's too bad since mostly everywhere seems to be doing FCFS

history says every 6 years

no need to double up unless they are the only shoes you are gonna wear

many of us have so many shoes its likely one pair will still look new in 6 years

But it's been 17 years tho for these. Who's counting OG's w/Jumpman? :sick: :D

what time do HOH usually call and let you know if you won or not if you did the raffle through the app?

Woke up, looked at my phone and was spooked for a little I didn't see my countdown. Just had to log off and back on lol

Back
Top Bottom