• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I got a 10 min head start and feel like I still ain’t gonna get these now :smh:

I never win with the app crap man I was better off with FCFS why’d they change it :frown:

B205DAFE-22AD-4463-9DE4-DC9D1976FD87.gif

Good thing or bad thing? What's the context? Do you live in the middle of nowhere?

Maybe a bad thing, I live in the city and we only have a few main FTL, Nike and Champs locations so if it's FCFS, probably expect people to be lining up

Benny are you talking about the fox hills mall? I drove there in crazy LA traffic for 2 hours just to check in at champs cause foot locker app and employee said fcfs. When I get back, foot locker switched to app reservation.

oh wow just saw on ftl launch locator that my area is finally starting the app reservation. Now I need to learn how that works lol

Would anyone be willing to help me understand the SNKRS app?

Once I set up an account and select notify me for the shoe what happens next -like at 10am tomorrow?

Thanks!

^^^^^Wake up on release day. When they drop, try and purchase......sit in virtual line, and app tells you if you got them or not.

orangeman13 orangeman13

It's a "Draw".

"Notify me" will automatically change to "Enter drawing".
Verify your info then confirm your entry. The Draw should be open for 30 mins or 60 mins.
After that, it's all luck. You also might run into app issues such as; lag, your info disappearing, etc.. If that happens, just be patient and persistent.

Back
Top Bottom