What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Raffle ticket picked up today at FNL. Only went to the one I was close to but apparently they only had 24 pairs :sick:
This feels similar to the WC4 release, pretty much every retailer in my area had them, but not necessarily high quantities at each spot. Even then, by mid morning/noon, still had a last few pairs here and there.

But since the FTL maps shows essentially every location getting them, even places like Buena Park (mall does not even have a food court) I'm confident...

I haven't been in this thread, for over 100 pages. And viewing the last couple, I'm goin' 2 just try online. I honestly don't care that much for these, to do any extra, for them. Plus, they're goin' to be everywhere, so I'm positive that I won't strike out. Plus, I also want to be able to finally, do this.

:D

nike-air-jordan-retros.jpg

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin

8)

nice group marz
i’ll post my set ( :lol: with mid soles barely on )

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually @Air Money, that's not my picture. What I was sayin' by postin' that pic, was that if I get the BC 3's this Saturday, I'll finally be able to take a pic like that, of my own. I picked up a VNDS pair of 2000 Black/Deep Infrared 6's, late last month. I only paid $181 for them, too. So, gettin' the BC 3's, will make my Black, Nike Air colorway cypher, complete.

6tag_270118-201003.jpg

8)

Last edited:
Actually @Air Money, that's not my picture. What I was sayin' by postin' that pic, was that if I get the BC 3's this Saturday, I'll finally be able to take a pic like that, of my own. I picked up a VNDS pair of 2000 Black/Deep Infrared 6's, late last month. I only paid $181 for them, too. So, gettin' the BC 3's, will make my Black, Nike Air colorway cypher, complete.

8)
that’s cool

Thursday I think

I was thinking earlier, but you are probably right. Like most I’ve gotten a lot of reserves for things I don’t want. I did get it for the 96 11’s and few other more hyped releases. I would like to think even if I don’t hit on it,if they do it at all this will be a cake walk

^nice.

my ds 01 III blk
99s blk red 4
2000 ds infras

would need swaps. maybe my 99 ds cements

Last edited by a moderator:
I still catch feelings remembering how my ‘00 Infrared 6’s crumbles when I decided to unDS them :blush:

Now, I make sure to rock all 3’s, 4’s, 6’s as soon as I can and often to make sure it doesn’t happen again.

With that said, I can’t wait to get my hands on these BC 3’s. Me and little guy gonna match, corny or not
:nthat:

Back
Top Bottom