What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
My friend who works at a Footlocker in Vegas says they're doing FCFS. However, I just called my local Footlocker they said they're expecting it to be via App Reservation. The person did mention they found it odd the app hasn't updated but said it should be updated between now and Tuesday at the most.

My local Finish Line is doing the same! Question, did she put YOUR name down or hers? What else did they ask for? I'm considering having somebody put my name down but unsure whether or not they will ask for identification during pickup

My wife just did the same thing. She put my information down on the ticket. They just told her to have me bring my ID and the ticket when I pick them up

Anybody in VA, if your near the Suffolk Plaza on Main Street, Athelete’s foot only has raffles left for a 8.5 and 9 9. Raffle started yesterday

Will update in a few with more info on stores just in case anybody cares

I shop there too. The Champs in Lynnhaven said right now it's fcfs, because the app has problems. But it will be an app release. HOH told me it's fcfs..

I'm gonna take a guess and say that the app raffle system is messed up for this week. Like they couldn't even get the PG Playstation to release on time.

Store near me all doing FCFS for now. They all say they have a 'good amount'. But the ball is in the stores court now, they can backdoor all the pairs if they want if this is the case.

Placed an order on KC as well. Should've did more digging beforehand..can anyone confirm if KC sneakers are 100% authentic? I've seen a handful say yes..but also a few that said they sold fakes back then.

Damn... you have to give them your credit card info just to enter. I don't like that.

Use PayPal
Never won an end draw
But I’ve won a sns draw which is basically the same procedure
If you hit they charge right away then ship later

Currently live in a college town (small place) and went by four stores (was even shown a pic of one stockroom). There are hella pairs. Not worrying at all with this release.

how does app reserve work for footlocker? that's the only major (well that and sheik's) shoe store that is close to me...and their selection is usually trash lol

Placed an order on KC as well. Should've did more digging beforehand..can anyone confirm if KC sneakers are 100% authentic? I've seen a handful say yes..but also a few that said they sold fakes back then.
Not concerned about it. there's guys on here that said they've ordered 20+ pairs from them and they've all been good. If it ever seems shady, paypal buyer protection got me covered.

I just reserved my pair at Finishline, surprisingly it wasn’t a lot of entries yet. These look incredible in person, very good retro

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom