What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I didn’t even try to enter. I don’t care if they’re stupid limited. Justin Timberlake is a fairy and I’ll be damned if I wear any shoes with his name on them.
I like rare Nike & Jordan shoes and the white Nike check and Nike on the lateral side is cool detail in my opinion. Great point about Timberlake. Not as bothered about missing out.

380E96F5-D984-4F98-B9AF-61AA05473CF4.gif

I didn’t even try to enter. I don’t care if they’re stupid limited. Justin Timberlake is a fairy and I’ll be damned if I wear any shoes with his name on them.

Weird comment.

Dude is married to Jessica Biel and dated some of the hottest girls in Hollywood. Mila Kunis, Scarlett Johansson, Olivia Munn, Britney Spears, etc

I really hate with this sneaker generation has become

Pretty much why I been off and on copping shoes. **** is all hype and people jumping on the trend. I just found out these was dropping, for a sec I thought they were the ones with the clear bottom then I saw they're the OG sketch. I like these better than the real Cement 3's. The extra designs on 'em on fire.

But once again Nike treating their customers like crack fiends. :smh: :lol:

I got the notification for the JT sneakers while at work. At the time I did not realize that JTH meant Justin x Tinker and did not realize he wore these shoes during his performance. When I opened the app and saw what the sneaker looked like I said pass and closed the app... when I took my 10 later on at work I saw twitter/insta blowing up about it I was like WTF haha.

Last edited:
I got the notification for the JT sneakers while at work. At the time I did not realize that JTH meant Justin x Tinker and did not realize he wore these shoes during his performance. When I opened the app and saw what the sneaker looked like I said pass and closed the app... when I took my 10 at work and saw twitter/insta blowing up about it I was like WTF haha.

I believe most people look at it and shook their head

One of my friends took a look and just said these are ugly.

I was positive about JTH because I like the Swoosh

And still took L

I believe most people look at it and shook their head

One of my friends took a look and just said these are ugly.

I was positive about JTH because I like the Swoosh

And still took L

I thought to myself they just took the white cement 3 and slapped a swoosh on it :rofl: and closed. Sorry about the L bud! I read that they're coming out with more versions of it during his tour so there may be a chance?

I got the notification for the JT sneakers while at work. At the time I did not realize that JTH meant Justin x Tinker and did not realize he wore these shoes during his performance. When I opened the app and saw what the sneaker looked like I said pass and closed the app... when I took my 10 later on at work I saw twitter/insta blowing up about it I was like WTF haha.

You got a notification from Snkrs?

Back
Top Bottom