• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Direct access to factories AR stylee?
Seriously???? Mean I don't know if you just started messing with kicks or what..... But as long as you got a 100% plug, you can have as many preorders as you want. Now I'm not talking bout early pairs... Talking buying em like 6-months in advance and when they release I've already bought mine. Not that big a deal lil tricks you run across the more you mess w/stuff

And trust me fam id love to have access to jordan's factory...etc again not early pairs only paid for in advance to save the trouble & as I work 24/7 I'm not losing my j's!! Homie don't play that

Seriously???? Mean I don't know if you just started messing with kicks or what..... But as long as you got a 100% plug, you can have as many preorders as you want. Now I'm not talking bout early pairs... Talking buying em like 6-months in advance and when they release I've already bought mine. Not that big a deal lil tricks you run across the more you mess w/stuff
Nah I don't know how it's done. I didn't just start buying shoes but I've never done a pre order in any fashion other than a Nike reservation :lol: The places I've seen people do pre orders often don't last tho.

8A97AC88-AD09-4809-9F54-B415D00F12F8.jpeg
Definitely doubling up. UnDS for a quick run to the mall. They are a tad narrow for me but I’m sure they’ll break in a bit. 13.5 would be perfect.

Kix is smart to open PO now and get the orders in. By doing so,they are snatching the US orders and a few other countries.

This might end up like the Jordan V metallics. Of course they’d produce these in a much greater numbers, but I think everyone who wants one should be able to get their hands on one.

Back
Top Bottom