What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Release hype for these feels the same as the white/cement 4's from 2 years ago. Look at those 4s now, you can cop below retail.

I'm going to wait till 2020, and cop these below retail.

This cycle will never stop.

Let me translate. I'm good at this.

I'm not a fan of the leather on the Air Jordan 3 White/Cement 88 from 2013. I'm Saying this in reference to the guy who said the leather on the 2018 BC 3 is not as good as the White/Cement 88.
this.

Lmao my bad guys I def typed and hit send without progressing

2122A775-ECB7-47E6-8411-4D85EEB207F5.jpeg
SNKRS pair came in

TTS fits right for me, but I can see some people going up 1/2 a size for a little room

Leather is good (don’t have the latest TB3s to compare to)

Strong glue smell. EP on left is thicker. A few glue stains a couple of black paint spots in white on the midsole

Overall, very satisfied. If I didn’t have to go back to work, these would go straight to feet

Last edited:
How difficult will these be on release day online. I don't mess with JB anymore but there are a must.

2122A775-ECB7-47E6-8411-4D85EEB207F5.jpeg
SNKRS pair came in

TTS fits right for me, but I can see some people going up 1/2 a size for a little room

Leather is good (don’t have the latest TB3s to compare to)

Strong glue smell. EP on left is thicker. A few glue stains a couple of black paint spots in white on the midsole

Overall, very satisfied. If I didn’t have to go back to work, these would go straight to feet

Oh man....diff EP on the toes would drive me nuts; I'm so OCD with that....toe to back heel probably wouldn't be so noticeable to me. Oh well, I'm sure Murphy will screw me with EP.

Oh man....diff EP on the toes would drive me nuts; I'm so OCD with that....toe to back heel probably wouldn't be so noticeable to me. Oh well, I'm sure Murphy will screw me with EP.
Leather is good?

Sounds like heavy polyurethane Coated real leather, like the 2016 Jordan 2 low Chicago

Which is better than pure polyurethane TB3

Should it be excellent genuine leather you would say...... so soft on those.... like butter.
Example: AM1 Pinnacle, Jordan 1 shattered backboard

I've seen many pairs go under retail on ebay.

Granted a lot of them are worn, but vnds.
For sure, I doubled on a vnds for like 160 and I wear that and stocked my nice eastbay pair. But these 3s in that same time frame I feel will be going for more. New and worn. They have us thirsty after an early snkrs drop to ensure a decent sell out and apparently less being made

Back
Top Bottom