What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Are the latest 3s, 4s, and 5s' midsole paint finally fixed? Because I love wearing my 2012 bred 4s and the paint on the inside is almost gone

^Hold up,,,,,,
you saying Ppl actually read the post in these threads !?!?!?!?

I'm just here to look at the pictures.jpg

Are some suggesting the 2011 retro is better than the 2018 retro?

Remember when those released and everything looked off compared to the CDPs.

Are some suggesting the 2011 retro is better than the 2018 retro?

Remember when those released and everything looked off compared to the CDPs.

I'm waiting for that verdict as well. I'm hoping JB don't think slapping that Nike on the back and give us a trash shoe like the TB3s

There’s no reason to sell off a show just because the paint on the midsole chips/cracks/peels/whatever. There’s an abundance of people/shops that repaint midsoles. I got my cool grey 4s done and love them all over again.

You have to remember that Nike Air wasn’t on anything and was far from returning. You either bought the Jumpman, or waited 10 years(after 2001) to buy Jordans
I actually did wait. It was 12 years. I copped a few pairs of Js here and there (Xs and XIs mostly) but I didn’t buy any more 1s until they brought back the Nike in 2013. Since then I’ve picked up about 25 pairs.

The 07 Fire red was my first 3 since my 94 purchase. Then the 11 WC3. Had to get again and didn't care. Never a regret there. But I honestly thought they would never bring NA branding back. Then came the 88s. Well.....you all know

Back
Top Bottom