What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Ndc pics have the exact same shape as my true blue 3s. Hope my pair is that nice. Any forecast what resell 2-4 weeks after will be?

Stupid response. My PAIRS are secure. If you don't like them then don't buy. Like I said before, folks haven't even seen an ACTUAL PAIR yet but the complaints are endless!

The only stupid response are the ones that are complaining about the individuals who aren’t in the “copped” circle jerk.

EXACTLY! Folks quick to judge and haven't even see the shoes :rofl:

We have seen the shoes you clown, the height of the elephant print isn’t going to change in hand. The cut of the heel isn’t going to change in hand.

The only stupid response are the ones that are complaining about the individuals who aren’t in the “copped” circle jerk.

We have seen the shoes you clown, the height of the elephant print isn’t going to change in hand. The cut of the heel isn’t going to change in hand.

And you expect every single pair to come like that and not mimic the NDC pictured mold...which is pretty close to the OG??? Dude you I'm done to responding you :rofl:

This shoe and its current mold just isn't for you man. Start a petition on Reddit or something.

And you expect every single pair to come like that and not mimic the NDC pictured mold...which is pretty close to the OG??? Dude you I'm done to responding you :rofl:

This shoe and its current mold just isn't for you man. Start a petition on Reddit or something.
Ndc pair ALWAYS looks much better than retail pairs. May be a sample

Ndc pair ALWAYS looks much better than retail pairs. May be a sample

What do you mean? Their pictures, or the actual pairs they ship out?

I've received product from NDC that was way worse craftsmanship than the same shoe from a retail chain.

Man I got OCD as well when it comes to my pairs...I went through 5 TB3 before I found my 1 to keep. Trust me...I get it. Just choose the lesser evil. Grab multiples and pick the highest quality pair!
I don’t have that option. Just started a new job and I’ll have to wait til two weeks after RD. I wonder what resell will be because it seems like like folks on Goat and Stockx are already trying to gouge people

F1FCD2BC-078E-4FF6-8D2E-A1A9FFB663AF.gif

If folks are coming out of the woodworks to grab em, resell could climb pretty quickly. But, there’s usually folks on stockx that undercut eachother down closer to retail. There’s a lot of wanna be resellers that can’t hold onto a pair for more than a couple weeks.

I hope I can grab my pair or two on RD and be done with it. Already ordered one early though since I’m antsy..

If folks are coming out of the woodworks to grab em, resell could climb pretty quickly. But, there’s usually folks on stockx that undercut eachother down closer to retail. There’s a lot of wanna be resellers that can’t hold onto a pair for more than a couple weeks.

I hope I can grab my pair or two on RD and be done with it. Already ordered one early though since I’m antsy..
I remember the wc4 resell fell after a while. I hope these aren’t too bad. Not paying over $300 though.

So no one notices the EP is different on each shoe on those NDC pics?

Left shoe the print is thin, kinda similar to the OG. And on the right shoe the lines are thick as hell which is standard on the modern FUBU joints....

But with that said stilll gon cop tho! :pimp:

i dont think quality was too bad on the true blues either but they not great also... the 1 thing i hated about that shoe was the sizing and it was just uncomfortable...hopefully they fix that with these... regardless copping 2 pairs minimum

I didn't think the quality on the tb3 was bad either, but for $225, they should have been better. A lot of the guys here who have the older retro pairs will think the quality is bad because the older retros were way better and more comfortable. Like the 2011 wc3 were so much more comfortable and the leather was butter soft. If you don't know how those feel, then yeah 2016 tb3 look just fine.

For bc3s, most people are gonna take what they can get. I'm in for 2 pairs even in tb3 quality.

not a fan of JB gear much but that 88 dunk shirt is WILD..let that be a supreme shirt easily 350 resale lol

Back
Top Bottom