What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
JB got the NA all blacked out like the OG!
Top picture is the 2013 pair
73A10BB3-3EBA-4844-86A9-5E20A15FD8EE.jpeg
D3D1E1A6-5397-446E-9B3A-616A6B480D6A.jpeg

I have to admit they do not look bad at all, now just need to know what and where the picture of the dunk will be. That will be the deciding factor for me on whether or not i go for them. But they do look really good!!!!!

Yea I too find myself retracting my statement from earlier to be honest lol, the Icey sole on this pair isn’t as obnoxious as the previous sample that was posted. I may just shoot my shot for those and if I get it, great! If not, Katrina’s coming my way in May

Honestly wish they kind of refrained from using the blue-tinted soles so much.

i wonder if, in theory, one could sole swap the bc3 sole onto da clear sole 3 and have an og type wc3 (with new materials from 11)

or if the wc upper gonna have shenanigans as well

makes me think a normal true wc3 release might happen in '18

:nerd:

I bet White Cement 3s release sometime in the fall, it might even possibly be the Black Friday shoe this year.

Hopefully it's just a super limited special pair and then they release them normally afterwards. W NA of course.

i did not read

but arent those clear sole 3s a sample from like 8 years ago?

Ive DEF seen them before

Yes indeed. The pics on pages before this one are samples from the past 10 years or so. There's been a few clear-sole Wht/Cmt 3 sample pics floating around over the years.

But as others mentioned on this more recent sample, the clear sole does not come up as far on the front/toe area.....AND supposedly will have a graphic somewhere.

Those July 4th 3's are straight from the flea-market/barbershop. :smh: Stop it JB.

I’ll try for the clear soles, but i won’t be mad if i can’t get them since they’re an nrg release. I’ll just take that money and buy another pair of black cements since those come out 3 days later.

Not as bad as I thought.

That sample from years ago was horrible though.

Good thing it’s not those.

It’s funny how sneaker experts still can’t differentiate between sole and out sole

It’s a clear outsole, coulda said that from beginning instead of posting and saying it would be like those ugly *** samples

In for the 2018 WC. Apparently they are suppose to have some sort of graphic?

Hopefully its on the sole. Hence why they made them clear.

Back
Top Bottom