Air Jordan III Black Cement Release?

damn man, hate to see that someone did you guys dirty like that, like you said, Karma is a B**

yeah bro a bunch

blk cement iii's
db vi
oly vi
gmp vii
white cement iv
playoff xiii
metallic v
banned 1
cdp xii
prbly 2-5 more im forgetting ,electronics, jewelry & ******g school books in a purple polka dot bookbag .. whoever it was came up...hopefully we never cross paths

Damn, do you live in a dorm? I remember when I was living on campus I always felt a little uneasy when I was out cause my dumb roommate would leave the door unlocked sometimes while he was in someone else's room.

Hope whoever robbed you gets served one way or the other

yeah bro a bunch

blk cement iii's
db vi
oly vi
gmp vii
white cement iv
playoff xiii
metallic v
banned 1
cdp xii
prbly 2-5 more im forgetting ,electronics, jewelry & ******g school books in a purple polka dot bookbag .. whoever it was came up...hopefully we never cross paths

Damn, do you live in a dorm? I remember when I was living on campus I always felt a little uneasy when I was out cause my dumb roommate would leave the door unlocked sometimes while he was in someone else's room.

Hope whoever robbed you gets served one way or the other

nah a house... crabs got me when i was enjoying buffalo wild wings & watching the bulls

it would be stupid to drop the same shoe two years after the last release

is it stupid if they sell out?

is it stupid if they make more money this time with a nike air on the back and a increasing price?

I hope they do re-release w/ NA branding and not restock. My 2011 pairs cracked like no other but that was before I started using Spenco insoles. :lol:

Last edited:
I hope they do re-release w/ NA branding and not restock. My 2011 pairs cracked like no other but that was before I started using Spenco insoles. :lol:

use different insoles to prevent paint chipping?

more info pls

They apparently stop or prevent the midsole from cracking up as fast maybe even never. So far they have worked just fine in both of my 2012 Wht/Cement & Bred IV's. :nthat:

Last edited:

They apparently stop or prevent the midsole from cracking up as fast maybe even never. So far they have worked just fine in both of my 2012 Wht/Cement & Bred IV's. :nthat:

Man I wish I knew this before. I know it's been said millions of times but jordan retro quality is a damn shame. Paint should not be chipping that easily. I'm not even a heavyweight.

give me black cements over white any day even with the jumpman on the back..i d take them over the white with the nike...sold my 2nd pair and been lurking ebay ever since... :smh: :smh: :smh:

Just found out the store is also restocking concord xi's this saturday.

I hate being broke in college :lol:

Man I wish I knew this before. I know it's been said millions of times but jordan retro quality is a damn shame. Paint should not be chipping that easily. I'm not even a heavyweight.

Yeah me too. Could have saved a couple of my III's and IV's from years past. |I

Last edited:

qft

and the sad part is i copped these for my bred 4's yet my bred 4's werent true to size so they dont even fit with those soles :smh:

Last edited:
Today's Sportswear has come through with numerous restocks. These past 2 years they have restocked the wolf grey 5s, bordeaux 7s and true blue 3s. The Concords are getting restocked in a week or 2 and the black cements are getting restocked in March.

Today's Sportswear has come through with numerous restocks. These past 2 years they have restocked the wolf grey 5s, bordeaux 7s and true blue 3s. The Concords are getting restocked in a week or 2 and the black cements are getting restocked in March.
Do you know any information on those restocks?

In-stores only, online only, or both.

Back
Top Bottom