:::AIR JORDAN III APPRECIATION!!:::WEEK 3 EXTRAVAGANZA!!

I love the 3s.. wasnt a big fan before but now i love them.. just need a pair of black cements and ill be good

Seeing this thread makes me wish I had picked up a couple more pairs of the white/cements.
mad.gif

easily the best jordan's ever. period. no contest. not even close.

Originally Posted by Dunks206

qpkk90.jpg
Somewhat similar... lol

The newest painting I just finished for fellow NTer aestrada...

Edit... I learned alot about the Jordan III that I never thought about when I was painting this. I had to do alot research to make sure the coloring wascorrect and shape and proportion because I wanted to do the OGs, not the retros. Notice the insides of the tongues for instance... I dunno, this painting justopened up a can of worms for me... Pretty cool experience...

^^^^^
jwdanklefs...... that painting of the OG III's is AWESOME!!!!!! Great WORK bro!!!

(P.S. WHERE ARE THE MOCHAS in YOUR PAINTING)???..... j/k lol!!

Originally Posted by SneakerinterioR

^^^^^
jwdanklefs...... that painting of the OG III's is AWESOME!!!!!! Great WORK bro!!!

(P.S. WHERE ARE THE MOCHAS in YOUR PAINTING)???..... j/k lol!!

Really nice and I mean that. You need to sell us prints of that.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by Dunks206

qpkk90.jpg
Somewhat similar... lol

The newest painting I just finished for fellow NTer aestrada...

Edit... I learned alot about the Jordan III that I never thought about when I was painting this. I had to do alot research to make sure the coloring was correct and shape and proportion because I wanted to do the OGs, not the retros. Notice the insides of the tongues for instance... I dunno, this painting just opened up a can of worms for me... Pretty cool experience...

GReat painting ! lovin it !!! I would gladly buy one !!!!

Back
Top Bottom