Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Originally Posted by asilva23

I don't like the PL on them. Pass.
what patent leather?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

now we're making up reasons to not like the shoe?

I'm not making up anything. Maybe you need to look a little better . What's that shiny stuff on the side?
maybe you need to actually look at the shoe in person rather than a picture.

the material is faux lizard skin.  let me know if you need anymore help.  
faux lizard skin.......under patent leather
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

what patent leather?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm not making up anything. Maybe you need to look a little better . What's that shiny stuff on the side?

indifferent.gif

The Faux Lizard Skin actually accents the shoe pretty nice. If it was patent it would be
sick.gif
but at least there is a texture on it. They should have just made it an all suede upper, but I see why they put it there. The II is pretty plain to begin with, so adding some kinda flair would make it a bit better. Overall, it's a nice shoe. I'd still wait for the inevitable markdown they will receive. There's too much heat being released in the oncoming months to pick these up right now.

Seeing this shoe in person really makes it look better than the stock photos.

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

what patent leather?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

The Faux Lizard Skin actually accents the shoe pretty nice. If it was patent it would be
sick.gif
but at least there is a texture on it. They should have just made it an all suede upper, but I see why they put it there. The II is pretty plain to begin with, so adding some kinda flair would make it a bit better. Overall, it's a nice shoe. I'd still wait for the inevitable markdown they will receive. There's too much heat being released in the oncoming months to pick these up right now.

Seeing this shoe in person really makes it look better than the stock photos.

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

I C0PPED A PAIR T0DAY

since you copped em would you say they look better in person vs the pics we've seen cause i know sometimes pics really dont do shoes justice...but im on the fence about these and aint trynna waste my time going to the mall to see them in person if they really not worth it

I C0PPED A PAIR T0DAY

since you copped em would you say they look better in person vs the pics we've seen cause i know sometimes pics really dont do shoes justice...but im on the fence about these and aint trynna waste my time going to the mall to see them in person if they really not worth it

Originally Posted by dabasement2010

I C0PPED A PAIR T0DAY

i know the question wasn't to me, but they are nicer in person, obv you'll notice the JB quality he's been putting out with glue overspills or a stitching mistake here or there. but for the most part they are better in person.

I C0PPED A PAIR T0DAY

i know the question wasn't to me, but they are nicer in person, obv you'll notice the JB quality he's been putting out with glue overspills or a stitching mistake here or there. but for the most part they are better in person.

Originally Posted by king0033

I C0PPED A PAIR T0DAY

iight preciate the info may have to go check em out myself now thanks

Originally Posted by king0033

I C0PPED A PAIR T0DAY

iight preciate the info may have to go check em out myself now thanks

what patent leather?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yea ok thanks for your help. I still don't like the shiny PL like faux lizard skin.

what patent leather?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yea ok thanks for your help. I still don't like the shiny PL like faux lizard skin.

what patent leather?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

THEY L00K WAY BETTER IN PERS0N SUCH A CLEAN CUT SH0E Y0U CANT G0 WR0NG WITH THESE AND A PAIR 0F BLACK LEVIS I L0VE EM I W0RE EM 0NCE IDK I THINK IMA TAKE EM BACK DUE T0 ALL THE STUFF DR0PING: FLINTS W/RED 13s CG11s CEMENTS PLAY0FFS etc AND WAIT F0R EM T0 G0 0N SALE BUT HERES PICS

what patent leather?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

THEY L00K WAY BETTER IN PERS0N SUCH A CLEAN CUT SH0E Y0U CANT G0 WR0NG WITH THESE AND A PAIR 0F BLACK LEVIS I L0VE EM I W0RE EM 0NCE IDK I THINK IMA TAKE EM BACK DUE T0 ALL THE STUFF DR0PING: FLINTS W/RED 13s CG11s CEMENTS PLAY0FFS etc AND WAIT F0R EM T0 G0 0N SALE BUT HERES PICS

They aren't as bad as people make them out to be.

But these are easy pass because all of the other releases dropping.

They aren't as bad as people make them out to be.

But these are easy pass because all of the other releases dropping.

Back
Top Bottom