Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

First the 1s became the 11s and the 6s became the 12s. Then the 3s became 1s and the 5s became the 6s. After that 4s became 3s and 2s became 5s. Next 17s will become the 4s, 8s will become the 2s. For some reason 7,13,14 aren’t as popular as they used to be 😕. The 9, 10, 15 should get more love. 16, 21, 23 would be popular if JB wasn’t so cheap 😏

First the 1s became the 11s and the 6s became the 12s. Then the 3s became 1s and the 5s became the 6s. After that 4s became 3s and 2s became 5s. Next 17s will become the 4s, 8s will become the 2s. For some reason 7,13,14 aren’t as popular as they used to be 😕. The 9, 10, 15 should get more love. 16, 21, 23 would be popular if JB wasn’t so cheap 😏
giphy (11).gif

Personally, I'm all for the 5-10 becoming sleepers in a way. If silhouette popularity is shifting, I hope it shifts in a way that allows people that actually want certain models/colorways to get them without any hassle whatsoever.

When you say 7s were the 1s, are u saying 7s were the most popular model? That seems like a big stretch … it was the 11 mainly… 3s, 4s, and 5s were beloved too.

7s were always like 8s or 9s imo
During that time frame they were the hottest Jordan.

No 11s or 3s were released then, 4s had just ended their run, 5s were just starting.

7s had their short little stretch.

Me reading this post
2ACC3943-A09D-4A1D-834B-22353F7DCA05.gif

During that time frame they were the hottest Jordan.

No 11s or 3s were released then, 4s had just ended their run, 5s were just starting.

7s had their short little stretch.

I remember the 05/06 run of 7s and they were hot..idk about hottest thing in the culture but they were certainly well received.

To be fair JB had far fewer releases back then. It was still pretty much once a month. I remember it being a huge deal if two shows came out same day and people had to choose between one of the other.

The 7 was loved mostly by the hood or urban areas, sneaker culture has just gotten so big that it's much more than a hood thing now.

Nothing has been as widely covered as the Jordan 11 or even Jordan 1 to some degree.

I don't think we will ever get to a point where the 2 will become the marquee shoe for JB. Even with all the collabs and releases I don't see nearly as many 2s in the wild as I do other models. I also don't see the fanfare around the model in the same way there is fanfare about damn near any Jordan 1 or 11.

Chicago's will do well because it's been a while since they released and Nike/ JB are pushing the hype.

I remember the 05/06 run of 7s and they were hot..idk about hottest thing in the culture but they were certainly well received.

To be fair JB had far fewer releases back then. It was still pretty much once a month. I remember it being a huge deal if two shows came out same day and people had to choose between one of the other.

The 7 was loved mostly by the hood or urban areas, sneaker culture has just gotten so big that it's much more than a hood thing now.

Nothing has been as widely covered as the Jordan 11 or even Jordan 1 to some degree.

I don't think we will ever get to a point where the 2 will become the marquee shoe for JB. Even with all the collabs and releases I don't see nearly as many 2s in the wild as I do other models. I also don't see the fanfare around the model in the same way there is fanfare about damn near any Jordan 1 or 11.

Chicago's will do well because it's been a while since they released and Nike/ JB are pushing the hype.
Not seeing as much fanfare around the 2 is somewhat reassuring. As far as being able to cop.

Can't wait for the 2's not sure of the hate, I have always like them, just wanted them to be like the OGG's. Do we know if all 4 OG's are releasing, I know the Away Hi and Low are releasing, but really hoping the Home Hi and Low release.

Can't wait for the 2's not sure of the hate, I have always like them, just wanted them to be like the OGG's. Do we know if all 4 OG's are releasing, I know the Away Hi and Low are releasing, but really hoping the Home Hi and Low release.
Its just the "Away Hi" as far the OGs go,the lows dropped in 2016 and probably wont drop again for a while.

Back
Top Bottom