Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

wait i thought the 3m black release date wasn't until August? Don't tell me i missed out on it sheesh.

From where may I order from the USA to ship internationally? You guys ate all European resources so..

I was just referring to the black/3M pair. They released in EU a week or so ago, but slated for a US release in Aug.
thats what i meant, because i was seeing so many members with them already. But cool i still got a chance to make these my first pair of futures got a champs vip code that code go towards these. 

Why would you? 8.5 US is 26.5 CM a far as I know. Google; Nike size chart.
Ya, US 8.5 is 25.6 cm. I just scare it will be too tight for me as usually I wear size 9. Many reviews said its true-to-fit so I'm confused :\

Ya, US 8.5 is 25.6 cm. I just scare it will be too tight for me as usually I wear size 9. Many reviews said its true-to-fit so I'm confused :\
Stay TTS (in my opinion). If your feet expand due to the weather you'll regret it.

This shoe went from "UGLY!" to the new Roshe.

And for the love of god, can someone help me spread the word....STOP WALKING LIKE YOUR TOES ARE TUCKED IN.

And for the love of god, can someone help me spread the word....STOP WALKING LIKE YOUR TOES ARE TUCKED IN.
roll.gif

If you're talking about the Futures in general w/ that comment, I think the problem is a lot of people don't know their true size.  They've just picked a size they wear (a lot of the times due to not being able to try shoes on either because you have to get them online, or they won't be "deadstock" anymore), and gone with it release after release after release...

These things form fit, and if you don't get what fits well for you...they're gonna look weird.  Either like you packed a sausage too full, or bought 4 sizes too small and need to wear 8 pairs of socks.

roll.gif

If you're talking about the Futures in general w/ that comment, I think the problem is a lot of people don't know their true size.  They've just picked a size they wear (a lot of the times due to not being able to try shoes on either because you have to get them online, or they won't be "deadstock" anymore), and gone with it release after release after release...

These things form fit, and if you don't get what fits well for you...they're gonna look weird.  Either like you packed a sausage too full, or bought 4 sizes too small and need to wear 8 pairs of socks.
Being in L.A., you see the impaired walk with all new releases but on Futures, why? I dont get it on any shoe but if you're gonna be uncomfortable in a comfortable shoe, that defeats the purpose. 
laugh.gif

Being in L.A., you see the impaired walk with all new releases but on Futures, why? I dont get it on any shoe but if you're gonna be uncomfortable in a comfortable shoe, that defeats the purpose. 
laugh.gif
Ah...the duck walk.  

Yea, I've seen the funny gifs and memes, but really don't see it much in person. 

You're right though...these shoes aren't made for that (NO SHOE for that matter is made for that).  I was referring more to the fit, and how they can look goofy if you size incorrectly.  Best bet (if possible) is to go to the store and try them on.  

I seen this pic on YPWAN82 ig . I also seen shoulee81 with a similar color even thought one say black the other say grey. any  NT 's in here can verify if the bottom glow

Shoulee81 pic

YPWAN82 Pics

or is that just blue light making them seem like gitd. I also just noticed the shoes on the bottom row of the summer/fall pic seem like there all 3m, maybe I am wrong but all the ones on top came out except for the white sole.

Back
Top Bottom