Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Originally Posted by fwmj  

lol i aint from here. ion't care. would have been a humble brag if the nike connect woulda hooked me up with two pairs of futures instead LOL
PLEASE! MY HOMIE DON'T WORK FOR NIKE....
nerd.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Your "nike connect" couldn't send you features , instead some lebrons
DUD!! Coming to gloat while catching the L
NT mentality
missed the point entirely.

got a gift i won't use/can't fit. gonna sell them to someone that can use them. that covers what i paid for my futures today. y u mad? 

missed the point entirely.

got a gift i won't use/can't fit. gonna sell them to someone that can use them. that covers what i paid for my futures today. y u mad? 

Mad at you gloating about dropping $400 , on a $185 shoe ?? And your "nike connect" sending you some lebrons , yes ending my life now [emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji]

Alright, so I've read through the thread to find out about sizing and it seems split down the middle. Some are saying go with your true Air Jordan 11 size, while others are saying size down by half a size.

I'm a size 11 in all recent retro 11s, but I'm a size 10.5 in the recent retro 5s and 3s. Basically, I size up for the 11s because they've felt narrow.

Should I go for size 11 or 10.5 Jordan Futures?

I am a size 13 in everything besides futures and 1s.....

I have a wide foot. Measures 123E

sizing for me was right width wise, about a half inch extra in the toe box.  similar to how the kobe 9s feel.  however once you start walking around in em they bend with your foot and that extra space ends up being not that much extra at all/about right.  I'd say get your normal size.

Your "nike connect" couldn't send you features , instead some lebrons
DUD!! Coming to gloat while catching the L
NT mentality
Dunno about others, but I'd be grateful if I had a friend at Nike who was looking out for me and copping me free kicks regardless of what they were.  And if the Glow and Infrared Futures are as limited as people speculated, then I don't see the need to bash his "connect" for not being able to get him such a limited shoe....  Having a shoe connect doesn't mean they have to get you the most coveted shoes, right?

Last edited:

Dunno about others, but I'd be grateful if I had a friend at Nike who was looking out for me and copping me free kicks regardless of what they were.  And if the Glow and Infrared Futures are as limited as people speculated, then I don't see the need to bash his "connect" for not being able to get him such a limited shoe....  Having a shoe connect doesn't mean they have to get you the most coveted shoes, right?
thank you.

that, and 1) he works under the lebron umbrella so of course he's gonna send me those and 2) 'other' homies courtesy of said connect that were on the nike campus for a tour last week got to meet the designer of the jordan future and dude said they made limited amounts of the futures because the initial backlash online was so bad they didnt think they'd do well, and thusly wouldnt be making anymore of that colorway.

with that extra info, and the homies not seeing these at the ES (hey, I could hope since I wasn't waking up at 6am to stand in line anywhere for em), don't see what the big deal is flipping some shoes that i can't wear because they don't fit, and probably wouldnt wear anyway because they aren't my style, for some shoes i actually want.

there's gotta be more than a handful of people that have friends that work for or at some point present or past with nike, and just because it comes up in convo doesn't make it a humble brag, that just makes it what it is #yeezyshrug

if cats are all up in their feelings about that, i dunno what to tell you.

I'm in the same boat as you on willing 2 drop $400 EASILY, but all I see also is $550 +.

Back
Top Bottom